list of Top 5 Git Hosting solutions
Bitbucket is a web based version control repository hosting service its a management solution from the Australian company Atlassian. Its written in Python and uses the Django web framework. Bitbucket supports Git and Mercurial VCS (but not SVN). BitBucket set up the workflow of build-test-deploy instantly, by enabling the pipeline feature of the current repository. Bitbucket allow to developer build, test, deploy code with integrated CI/CD.
Role of Bitbucket?
In this video you can see more information about Bitbucket
GitHub is an open-source hosting platform, which provides the software development version control to the users. Github is a cloud-based service platform where developers manage and store their codes. Its help to change and track code with the possession of full authority. Nowadays GitHub is the largest online storage space of collaborative works that exists in the world. GitHub is a free open-source and clean interface with the powerful and useful features that a developer can leverage on. GitHub becomes the go-to hosting platform for projects using Git.
Key-features of GitHub
- Integrated issue and bug tracking.
- Graphical representation of branches.
- Approximately 6 million hosted git repositories
- Field-tested project tools
- Integrated issue tracking functionalities
- Collaborative code review
- Team and organization management features
- Supports over 200 programming languages
In this video you can see more information about GitHub
GitLab is an open-source code repository and collaborative development platform. Gitlab launched in 2011 is written in Ruby and GO. GitLab supports both public and unlimited private development branches, its a more trusted brand which is also used by even NASA. GitLab has more than 1400 contributors which make it one of the most reliable service provider.
GitLab is an open-source code repository and collaborative development platform.
Key-features of GitLab
- Statistics and analytics features.
- Project planning and management features.
- Source code, data creation, and management features.
- Testing, code quality, and continuous integration features.
- Application release and delivery features.
- Application and infrastructure configuration tools.
- Unlimited public and private repository
- web-based Git repository manager
In this video you can see more information about GitLab
- Beanstalk: –
Beanstalk is an orchestration service it provides by Amazon web service for deploying and automates the process of getting applications. Beanstalk is a secure, powerful and most reliable GitHub alternative tool. It helps you to manage source code repositories. It is designed to improve your development workflow. A platform is a combination of all the AWS Beanstalk components, an Operating system, a programming language runtime, and a webserver to run the applications.
Key-features of Beanstalk
- Easy to start with Auto-scaling options
- Accelerate the development pipeline, including testing and debugging
- Lightning Fast Configuration with Automation
- Support for web and application containers, including Docker.
- Powerful Customization
- Support for both Linux and Windows Server based environments.
In this video you can see more information about Beanstalk
Perforce is an application lifecycle, software configuration management tools. Its a version control and collaboration products, static code analysis and repository management solutions. Perforce is useful for project development as it helps to have multiple workspaces on a single machine, the GUI tools seem to be more feature-rich, especially the eclipse integration. Perforce used to keep track of version content management, software and game development database and more.
Keyfeatures of Perforce:-
Branching and Merging
Faster Performance at Scale
Better Collaboration For Global Teams
Accelerate follow-the-sun development with high-speed asset synchronization
Protect your most valuable corporate assets, even when transferring them over the public internet.
In this video you can see more information about Perforce
- How to save HTTP requests headers, methods and body to a file? - February 15, 2021
- DDOS attack and HTTP flood attack from New Relic Synthetics Monitoring of AWS EC2 Instance? - February 15, 2021
- Why Every University Library Should Be Well-Equipped with ICT - February 15, 2021