1. Create a new SRCSAFE.INI file and place it in the desired location.
2. If you want include the default SRCSAFE.INI in the unique copy, add the following line:
#INCLUDE <SS path>\SRCSAFE.INI
3. Create the following environment variable:
SET SSDIR=<path to VSS directory>
(such as SET SSDIR = \\MyServer\MyVSSdir)
While it is possible to do this with Visual SourceSafe 5.0, in is not necessary. Simply open the database using file->open.
- Understanding Kubernetes’s Taints and Tolerations in easy way - July 5, 2020
- Understanding Node Selector and Node Affinity in Kubernetes - July 5, 2020
- Terrafrom – Example Code for remote-exec provisioner - July 5, 2020