What is function in PHP?
PHP provides us many built-in helper partners works that you can call anyplace inside your application OR browser. They make your work process advantageous for working with exhibits and articles, ways, strings, URLs and different sorts.
Why use Function in PHP:-
- You can use Easy to Debug.
- It is Reusability
- It is no code repetition
- Easy to handle codes
Rules for PHP variables:-
- Function name starts only with a letter or underscore(_).
- Function name cannot start with a number if the start then shows an error.
- You can not use reserved keywords as :- else, if, for, each, etc.
- Function names are case-insensitive, thus it is usually good form to call functions it appear in their declaration.
- How to Defines PHP functions Arguments Global Values? - July 10, 2020
- How to Generate Random color Functions in PHP? - July 9, 2020
- How to Create alternating color code snippets in PHP? - July 9, 2020