- Download the installation files for one or more plug-ins from the following site: https://developer.ibm.com/urbancode/plugins/ibm-urbancode-build/. Do not extract the compressed files.
- Load the plug-ins:
- From the IBM UrbanCode Build user interface, click the System tab.
- In the Server group, click Plug-ins.
- On the Plugins page, Browse and locate the plug-in installation file and then click Open.
- On the Plugins page, click Load.
After the upload to the server is complete, the plug-in is listed on the Plugins page and available for immediate use.
Uninstalling a plug-in
To uninstall a plug-in, click System > Plug-ins, locate the plug-in, and then click the Delete icon.
Note: Before uninstalling a plug-in, verify that it is no longer in use. Deleting a plug-in which is being used by existing processes causes those processes to be invalid.
Latest posts by Rajesh Kumar (see all)
- How to Write an Essay in 8 Hour: Benefits of Ordering a Paper Online - February 27, 2020
- How to update Certificates in Linkedin under Licenses & Certifications? - February 25, 2020
- Terraform Modules Tutorials and Complete Guide - February 25, 2020