So I’m going to share five of the best digital marketing tools to grow a business. I use them all on a daily basis and they’re all absolutely free. I’m also going to share at the end of the tutorial this list with all of the tools that we’ll be looking at which are start here plus some of my other favorites so hang around to the end and I’ll share that list. So the first tool is similar Web dot com.
And if you want to get a digital marketing strategy for any business in about five minutes then this is the tool to use.
All you need to do is go ahead and type in a competitor or a Web site that has a similar audience to the one that you want to attract and just type it in and similar way boom creates a big marketing report here really showing you behind the scenes look at how they get web site visitors. So I’ve typed in arm brothers here which is just an e-commerce site that send sells men’s bracelets and we can see straight away how much traffic they’re getting per month.
Now as a digital marketer it’s really essential that you make know images for your Facebook guides blog posts YouTube tutorials and you want to be able to do that yourself quickly so that you can make changes and adjustments and can really advise you that they have all these templates. For example a Facebook post that you can just use you can drag and drop them in here. You can change the colors you can change the text very easily and so you can really create those eye catching images and really some basic graphic design skills are really essential as it is digital marketer now.
- 1. Make a Website
- 2. Email Marketing
- 3. YouTube Marketing
- 4. Facebook Marketing
- 5. Twitter Marketing
1. Make a Website :- A website can help small businesses increase flexibility, control, branding and credibility. Your website is your number one marketing asset because we live in a digital age. One of the benefits of having a website for small businesses is to be where your consumers are. There’s a reason so many companies invest in a website with search engine optimization (SEO): 97 percent of people go online to find a local business, and 93 percent of online experiences begin with a search engine.
2. Email Marketing:- Email marketing is the practice of sending various types of content to a list of subscribers via email. Email marketing is a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. Effective marketing emails convert prospects into customers, and turn one-time buyers into loyal, raving fans.
By using this definitive guide, you’ll know:
- How to build an email list full of targeted customers.
- How to optimize your emails for the highest open rates and click-through rates (CTR).
- How to automate the process of nurturing your leads and turning prospects into customers.
3. YouTube Marketing :-
YouTube Marketing is the practice of promoting businesses and products on YouTube’s platform, by uploading valuable videos on a company’s YouTube channel or using YouTube ads. YouTube has always been a source of entertaining content, but it’s also staking its claim as an essential tool for marketers.
4. Facebook Marketing:-
A Facebook page is a great free marketing tool for businesses. Facebook offers its own form of advertising with Facebook ads, which appear in the side columns of the Facebook site. Facebook marketing strategy is one possible technique for increasing likes or driving website clicks. Facebook page is a place where you can publicize your business name, address and contact details, and briefly describe your products and services. Facebook also allows users to ‘tag’ photos to indicate if a Facebook friend appears in them. This function can be used to promote your business.
5. Twitter Marketing
Twitter marketing strategy is a plan centered around creating, publishing, and distributing content for your buyer personas, audience, and followers through the social media platform. Twitter marketing is to drive sales, generate leads, boost clicks, and increase downloads. Creating posts to drive these actions, when used sparingly, can boost your engagement in huge ways. Adding a CTA to a few tweets is the quickest way to do this.