What is Blogging :-A discussion or informational website published on the World Wide Web is called A Blog consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style posts. Posts are typically displayed in reverse chronological order so that the most recent post appears first, at the top of the web page.
After a slow start, blogging rapidly gained in popularity. Blog usage spread during 1999 and the followed with years. Blog’ and ‘blogging’ are now loosely used for content creation and sharing on social media, especially when the content is long-form and one creates and shares content on regular basis. So, one could be maintaining a blog on Facebook or blogging on Instagram, Tumbler etc.
Why Blogging is Important:- There is some debate out there in the world as to whether blogging is still relevant in today’s social media marketing environment or not. Regardless to that if you are running a small business, or a multinational company, blogging is integral to your online content marketing strategy even today. here are some reasons mentioned below:
- Blogging gives you the opportunity to create relevant content for your customers & clients. And we can use this marketing tactic to drive traffic back to your website.
- Well written articles demonstrate your company as an leader of the industry and maintain your image. By posting topics which resonate with your market and show your knowledge, and that’s how you are marketing your skills for your business, service or product too.
- This provide another source to deepen the connection with your clients. By connecting directly on your website, your clients are able to get to know your business or product from the comfort zone.
These are just few examples ,Blogging have many many benefits for business purpose.
Types of Blogging:- There are several types of blogging and there are many different types of blogs covering a wide range of topics, interests, and audiences. and we will be talking about the most popular types of blogging in brief.
Fashion Blogging:- Its one of the most famous and popular blogs on internet. It’s a very big industry with a huge and global audience. Fashion bloggers get invited to many major events, receive special perks, merchandise, and even business deals by top fashion brands.
Food Blogging:- Food blogs are also another popular blog type. It attracts a lot of readers who are interested in recipes, ingredients, healthy eating, fine dining, and other food related stories.
Travel Blogging:- Travel blogs are becoming more popular each day. Due to cheap air travel, people are traveling much more than ever, and they are always looking for travel tips, advice, and destination guides.
Music Blogging:- Music blogs has a wide audience who search for critiques on the best and trending music. Music lovers enjoy songs from different languages, cultures and norms which makes its a very wide audience.
Fitness Blogging:- People all around the world rely on the internet to seek advice on how to stay fit. Fitness blogs has been a hot trend on the internet since they cover important topics like health and general fitness.
Political Blogging:- Political blogs have perhaps the most passionate audience of all which covers news on politics, analysis of political news, and can quickly build a very large engaging audience.
Business Blogging:- Business blogs are the professional blogs related to the corporate agencies, industries and others. They offer a casual way to communicate with customers and clients and educate them about a businesses product or service.
How to Write a Blog:- To be a good blogger there is really just one requirement : a passion for your topic. Blogging is about sharing your knowledge with the world. Also choosing a topic that you are passionate about which makes the process of starting a successful blog so much easier. Writing about more than one topic is totally fine too. As long as you are writing about things that you are genuinely interested in, your passion will shine through and keep your readers interested. I will be sharing some particular topics which you need to follow to make a good blog:
- Pick a blog name:- First step to find a good blog name is choosing a good topic which should be descriptive so that potential readers can instantly tell what your blog is about .It can be related to your hobbies, passion, life experiences, domain etc.
- Customize your blog:- Everyone has a different idea of how they want their blog to look. One of the great things about a WordPress blog is that you can change your entire layout and design with just a few clicks. IN WordPress, blog layouts are known as “Themes”. What is a blog theme? Themes control the entire design of your blog. The design of your blog really matters to make it look good, and what looks good is bought by all.
- Promote your blog:- Creating a well-designed blog and writing great content is just the start. In order to get readers for your blog you need to spend some time promoting it, especially when you first start. here are some following basic tricks to promote your blog which are mentioned below:
- Alert your Inner circle( Family & Friends)
- Use social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Comment on other blogs
- Engage with your readers
There are top free blogging websites which is verified by me personally and these are one of the best free websites available with many free features . The list of these websites is mentioned below:
1. wordpress:- It is a free platform, but you need to build the site mostly by yourself afterward. Specially its best for beginners to customize the blogs with free options.
2. blogger :- It’s not the best resource for professional use. It works just like the other hosted platforms: you need to create an account first in order to use it. After you create it (which is simple), you have to pick one of the default themes and you can start writing your thoughts down.
3. wix :- The design is very intuitive and modern, which can be used by both beginners and advanced. A free website builder that can be totally managed from the front-end.
4. medium:- the big advantage of Medium is that your articles will be a exposed to wide range of audience since the platform is visited by 60 million readers per month
5. Quora:- Founded in June 2009, and the website was made available to the public on June 21, 2010. It is an American based question and answer based website
6. dev.to :- A community of software developers getting together to help one another out. The software industry relies on collaboration and networked learning. Its a very known platform for IT audience.
7. Tumblr:- Tumbler is one of the original free blogging sites. It’s just a bit ‘milder’ than the others on the list. Unlike the rest of the platforms that are mostly created for publishing purposes, this one here is more oriented to multimedia or social media-like content.
8. holidaylandmark:- Its base one of the best blogging platform for beginners and as well as for professionals and Its very easy to use
9. devopsschool:- This is a very known website in professional field and used by industry professionals and helping people to publish their useful content by its experience.
10. scmgalaxy:- Another a very easy to use and good for students and beginners and have multiple qualities to attract.
11. bestdevops:- Very important for IT people audience and professional and very much for its easy experience.
12. aiuniverse:- A well designed for beginners and with easy experience which attract audience of all age group.
13. gurukulgalaxy:- Its known for its informative and easy to use features and very much likes by students and academic background audience.
14. debug.school:- Another very handy and easy to use and best for beginners and well designed.
- Best SEO Online Courses
- Search Engine Optimization Crash Course
- Search Engine Optimization Training
- Search Engine Optimization Certification
- Best Courses for Machine Learning
- Best Courses for Artificial Intelligence
- Top Courses for Data Science Online
- Checklist of Disaster Recovery Plan in Kubernetes (EKS) for GitLab - February 24, 2023
- Kubernetes: Pull an Image from a Private Registry using Yaml and Helm File - February 24, 2023
- Jenkins Pipeline code for Sending an email on Build Failure - February 24, 2023