- Say I open a web browser and enter an address. I hit enter. Describe how the connection the works in as much detail as possible. Trying to hear that they understand:
- Network routing
- Load Balancing
- Ports on server
- Service that is serving port
- What’s a PTR in DNS?
- What’s a MX record in DNS?
- How a CDN chooses the closest host to serve a client?
- In which cases would you choose to not implement a CDN?
- How do you measure the performance of a server/web application? (tools, methods)
- What are secure ways to SSH to a server inside a private network from a public location?
Take your first step into the world of DevOps with this course, which will help you to learn about the methodologies and tools used to develop, deploy, and operate high-quality software.
Learn to automate security into a fast-paced DevOps environment using various open-source tools and scripts.
A method of measuring and achieving reliability through engineering and operations work – developed by Google to manage services.
Get enrolled for the most advanced and only course in the WORLD which can make you an expert and proficient Architect in DevOps, DevSecOps and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) principles together.
Learn about the DevOps services available on Azure and how you can use them to make your workflow more efficient.
Learn about the DevOps services offered by AWS and how you can use them to make your workflow more efficient.