Top 10 tools, Languages & Frameworks to learn to become Artificial Intelligence engineer in deep learning and machine learning
What is Artificial Intelligence?
Evolution & Important events of Artificial Intelligence
Branches of Artificial Intelligence?
Popular Artificial Intelligence Framework in 2021
- TensorFlow – An open source machine learning framework for everyone
- Apache MXNet – open-source deep learning software framework
- Caffe – Deep learning framework
- Torch – A scientific computing framework for LuaJIT
Popular Artificial Intelligence Programming Library in 2021
- Scikit Learn, A Python Library – Machine learning in Python
- Theano, A Python Library – To define, optimize, and evaluate mathematical expressions involving multi-dimensional arrays efficiently
- PyTorch, A Python Library – Deep learning platform
- Numpy, A Python Library
- Keras, A Python Library – The Python Deep Learning library
Scikit-learn (formerly scikits.learn and also known as sklearn) is a free software machine learning library for the Python programming language. It features various classification, regression and clustering algorithms including support vector machines, random forests, gradient boosting, k-means and DBSCAN, and is designed to interoperate with the Python numerical and scientific libraries NumPy and SciPy.
TensorFlow is a free and open-source software library for machine learning. It can be used across a range of tasks but has a particular focus on training and inference of deep neural networks. Tensorflow is a symbolic math library based on dataflow and differentiable programming
Theano is a Python library and optimizing compiler for manipulating and evaluating mathematical expressions, especially matrix-valued ones. In Theano, computations are expressed using a NumPy-esque syntax and compiled to run efficiently on either CPU or GPU architectures.
CAFFE is a deep learning framework, originally developed at University of California, Berkeley. It is open source, under a BSD license. It is written in C++, with a Python interface.
Apache MXNet is an open-source deep learning software framework, used to train, and deploy deep neural networks.
Keras is an open-source library that provides a Python interface for artificial neural networks. Keras acts as an interface for the TensorFlow library. Up until version 2.3 Keras supported multiple backends, including TensorFlow, Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit, R, Theano, and PlaidML.
PyTorch is an open source machine learning library based on the Torch library, used for applications such as computer vision and natural language processing, primarily developed by Facebook’s AI Research lab. It is free and open-source software released under the Modified BSD license.
Automated machine learning (AutoML)
Automated machine learning (AutoML) is the process of automating the process of applying machine learning to real-world problems. AutoML was proposed as an artificial intelligence-based solution to the ever-growing challenge of applying machine learning
Throughout recent years several off-the-shelf packages have been developed which provide automated machine learning. While there are more packages than the one listed below, we restrict ourselves to a subset of the most well-known ones:
- AutoWEKA is an approach for the simultaneous selection of a machine learning algorithm and its hyperparameters; combined with the WEKA package it automatically yields good models for a wide variety of data sets.
- Auto-sklearn is an extension of AutoWEKA using the Python library scikit-learn which is a drop-in replacement for regular scikit-learn classifiers and regressors.
- TPOT is a data-science assistant which optimizes machine learning pipelines using genetic programming.
- H2O AutoML provides automated model selection and ensembling for the H2O machine learning and data analytics platform.
- TransmogrifAI is an AutoML library running on top of Spark.
- MLBoX is an AutoML library with three components: preprocessing, optimisation and prediction.
OpenNN is a software library written in the C++ programming language which implements neural networks, a main area of deep learning research. The library is open-source, licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License
OpenCV is a library of programming functions mainly aimed at real-time computer vision. Originally developed by Intel, it was later supported by Willow Garage then Itseez. The library is cross-platform and free for use under the open-source Apache 2 License.
NumPy is a library for the Python programming language, adding support for large, multi-dimensional arrays and matrices, along with a large collection of high-level mathematical functions to operate on these arrays.
H20: Open Source AI Platform
H2O is a fully open source, distributed in-memory machine learning platform with linear scalability. The H2O platform is used by over 18,000 organizations globally and is extremely popular in both the R & Python communities.
Google ML Kit
ML Kit brings Google’s machine learning expertise to mobile developers in a powerful and easy-to-use package. Make your iOS and Android apps more engaging, personalized, and helpful with solutions that are optimized to run on device.
Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit (CNTK)
Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit, previously known as CNTK and sometimes styled as The Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit, is a deprecated deep learning framework developed by Microsoft Research. Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit describes neural networks as a series of computational steps via a directed graph.
AWS Cloud Services for Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning in 2021
- Amazon Augmented AI
- Amazon CodeGuru
- Amazon Comprehend
- Amazon Comprehend Medical
- Amazon Forecast
- Amazon Fraud Detector
- Amazon Kendra
- Amazon Lex
- Amazon Personalize
- Amazon Polly
- Amazon Rekognition
- Amazon Textract
- Amazon Transcribe
- Amazon Translate
- AWS DeepComposer
- AWS DeepLens
- AWS DeepRacer
- Amazon SageMaker
- Amazon SageMaker Ground Truth
- Amazon SageMaker Neo
- Amazon Augmented AI
- TensorFlow on AWS
- PyTorch on AWS
- Apache MXNet on AWS
- AWS DL AMIs
- AWS DL Containers
- How do I redirect HTTP traffic to HTTPS on my Classic Load Balancer in ELB? - November 29, 2020
- Top 10 tools/Languages to learn to become Internet of things(IOT) engineer in 2021 - November 29, 2020
- Top Tools/Languages to learn to become Data Science engineer 2021 - November 29, 2020