Check your English text for grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors with following free grammar and spell checker. I compiled a list of the best grammar checker and spell checker tools that I could find on the web.
- Enchant: – https://github.com/AbiWord/enchant. Enchant is a free software project developed as part of the AbiWord word processor with the aim of unifying access to the various existing spell-checker software. Enchant wraps a common set of functionality present in a variety of existing products/libraries, and exposes a stable API/ABI for doing so. Where a library doesn’t implement some specific functionality, Enchant will emulate it.
- LanguageTool: LanguageTool is a free and open-source grammar checker, and all its features are available for download. LanguageTool website connects to a proprietary sister project LanguageTool Plus, which provides improved error detection for English and German, as well as easier revision of longer texts, following the open-core model.
- GNU aspell – http://aspell.net/ : – GNU Aspell, usually called just Aspell, is a free software spell checker designed to replace Ispell. It is the standard spell checker for the GNU operating system. It also compiles for other Unix-like operating systems and Windows.
- ispell: – Ispell is a spelling checker for Unix that supports most Western languages. It offers several interfaces, including a programmatic interface for use by editors such as emacs.
- hunspell: – Hunspell is a spell checker and morphological analyser designed for languages with rich morphology and complex word compounding and character encoding, originally designed for the Hungarian language.
- MySpell: – MySpell is a spell checker that was formerly included with OOo Writer of the free OpenOffice.org office suite.
- Pspell: – The purpose of Pspell was to provide a generic interface to the system spelling checking libraries. It was, and sometimes still is, used in computer programming such as C, and is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License.
- ProWritingAid – Premium software for bloggers and writers
- Grammarly – Easy-to-use tool applying AI processes
- WhiteSmoke – Grammar and style checker solution
- Ginger Online – Start proofreading your texts fast
- LanguageTool – Tool for more than 20 languages
- GradeProof – Writing help for clear communication
- Online Correction – Online checkеr for spelling and diction
- PaperRater – Artificial intelligence to improve your writing
- SpellCheckPlus Pro – Tool to identify spelling errors
- Hemingway App – App that makes your writing bold and clear
- Scribens – Powerful English grammar checker
- Slick Write – Powerful proofreading tool for better writing
Latest posts by Rajesh Kumar (see all)
- My List of top courses to become best Digital Marketing and SEO engineers - October 23, 2020
- Collection of Splunk sample data - September 28, 2020
- Example of S3 Bucket Policy to allow from IP address and Domain name - August 28, 2020
Total Page Visits: 138 - Today Page Visits: 1