Friends, In this blog I’m going to let you know about Azure SignalR Service but first of all, let’s know SignalR, is an open-source .NET library for building web applications that require live user interaction or real-time data updates. Examples include social applications, multi-user games, business collaboration, and news, weather, or financial update applications. These are often called real-time applications.
How Does SignalR work?
- It has a concept of transportation. Each transport decides, how data will send or receive and how it will connect and disconnect.
- It is a reflection of a connection. It gives you 2 programming models over that connection.
- It handles connection management automatically and lets you broadcast messages to every single associated customer simultaneously like a chat room. The connection between the client and server is persistent, unlike a classic HTTP connection, which is re-established for each communication.
What is Microsoft Azure SignalR Service?
It is an Azure service that helps developers easily create web applications with real-time functionality. This Service simplifies the process of adding real-time web functionality to applications over HTTP. It is a fully managed service that allows developers to focus on building real-time web experiences without worrying about capacity provisioning, reliable connections, scaling, encryption, or authentication, and You can also sign up for a free Azure trial.
Microsoft Azure SignalR Service used for?
It has been used in a wide variety of industries, for any application type that requires real-time content updates. If any Traditional real-time features that often require polling from the server can also use Azure SignalR Service. If any scenario requires pushing data from server to client in real-time, those can use.
Below you can get some examples that are good to use Azure SignalR Service:
- Automation: real-time trigger from upstream events.
- High-frequency data updates: gaming, voting, polling, auction.
- Collaborative apps: coauthoring, whiteboard apps, and team meeting software.
- Personalized real-time push ads and offers, interactive ads.
- Real-time IoT metrics, remote control, real-time status, and location tracking.
- Chat live chat room, chatbot, online customer support, real-time shopping assistant, messenger, in-game chat, and so on.
- Dashboards and monitoring: company dashboard, financial market data, instant sales update, multi-player game leader board, and IoT monitoring.
Original SignalR Vs Asp.Net Core SignalR
- How to configure Elastic filebeat 8.3 with Elasticseach? - August 11, 2022
- How to Configure IP Network with ‘nmtui’ Tool - August 11, 2022
- Istio Tutorials: How to install & configure istio?￼ - August 11, 2022