- Geo2tz – Get the timezone from geo coordinates (lat, lon).
- GraphHopper – Fast routing library and server using OpenStreetMap. (Source Code)
- Hauk – Easy to setup location sharing platform that lets you temporarily share your location with anyone in real-time. (Demo)
- MapBBCodeShare – Tool for sharing custom OSM maps. Support for annotated markers, polygons, lines, multi-format import/export, multiple layers, shortlinks. (Demo)
- Open Source Routing Machine (OSRM) – High performance routing engine designed to run on OpenStreetMap data and offering an HTTP API, C++ library interface, and NodeJS wrapper. (Demo, Source Code)
- Nominatim – Server application for reverse geocoding (address -> coordinates) on OpenStreetMap data. (Source Code)
- OpenGTS – Entry-level fleet tracking system. Supports variety of tracking devices and protocols. Comes with rich web-interface and reporting features. (Demo, Source Code)
- OpenStreetMap – Collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. (Source Code, Clients)
- OpenTripPlanner – Multimodal trip planning software based on OpenStreetMap data and consuming published GTFS-formatted data to suggest routes using local public transit systems. (Source Code)
- Orion – Powerful OwnTracks API-compliant location data visualization frontend for the web. (Demo)
- OwnTracks Recorder
⚠– Store and access data published by OwnTracks location tracking apps.
- TileServer GL – Vector and raster maps with GL styles. Server side rendering by Mapbox GL Native. Map tile server for Mapbox GL JS, Android, iOS, Leaflet, OpenLayers, GIS via WMTS, etc. (Source Code)
- TileServer PHP – Serve map tiles from any PHP hosting.
- Traccar – Java application to track GPS positions. Supports loads of tracking devices and protocols, has an Android and iOS App. Has a web interface to view your trips. (Demo, Source Code)
- μlogger – Collect geolocation from users in real-time and display their GPS tracks on a website. (Demo)
- uMap – Create maps with OpenStreetMap layers in a minute and embed them in your site. (Source Code)
Latest posts by Rajesh Kumar (see all)
- How to save HTTP requests headers, methods and body to a file? - February 15, 2021
- DDOS attack and HTTP flood attack from New Relic Synthetics Monitoring of AWS EC2 Instance? - February 15, 2021
- Why Every University Library Should Be Well-Equipped with ICT - February 15, 2021