- What does Amazon EBS stand for?
- Do the system resources on the Micro instance meet the recommended configuration for Oracle?
- Will I be charged if the DB instance is idle?
- Can I initiate a “forced failover” for my Oracle Multi-AZ DB Instance deployment?
- What is the monthly charge for using the public data sets?
- This interface is described by a Web Services Description Language (WSDL) document.
- What is the name of licensing model in which I can use your existing Oracle Database licenses to run Oracle deployments on Amazon RDS?
- Does Amazon Route 53 support NS Records?
- When automatic failover occurs?
- How can an EBS volume that is currently attached to an EC2 instance be migrated from one Availability Zone to another?
- Which AWS product or feature satisfies this requirement?
- which should be implemented in multiple Availability Zones for high availability solutions?
- Which type of Amazon EC2 instances should you use to reduce the backlog in the most cost efficient way?
- The new rules apply:
- Which services allow the customer to retain full administrative privileges of the underlying EC2 instances?
- what is the indication that an object was successfully stored?
- What is one key difference between an Amazon EBS-backed and an instance-store backed instance?
- What is the minimum number of subnets that need to be configured in the VPC?
- Why is the Internet unreachable from this instance?
- Which action must you take in order to have a running Amazon EC2 instance with an IAM role assigned to it?
- How can the domain’s zone apex, for example, “myzoneapexdomain.com”, be pointed towards an Elastic Load Balancer?
- What changes need to be made to allow SSH access to the instance?
- Which approach will limit the access of the third party software to only the Amazon S3 bucket named “companybackup”?
- What is an appropriate configuration for a highly available database architecture?
- What is a placement group?
- Why is SQS an appropriate service for this scenario?
- When creation of an EBS snapshot is initiated, but not completed, the EBS volume:
- What are characteristics of Amazon S3?
- Per the AWS Acceptable Use Policy, penetration testing of EC2 instances:
- Which service or feature provides the fastest method of getting the data into Amazon Glacier?
- How can you secure data at rest on an EBS volume?
- Which of the following options meets the customer requirements?
- If you want to launch Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instances and assign each instance a predetermined private IP address you should:
- Which methods ensure that all objects uploaded to the bucket are set to public read?
- which the database cannot be written to and results in a consistent backup?
- Which features can be used to restrict access to data in S3?
- Which Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud feature can you query from within the instance to access instance properties?
- Which methods will enable the branch office to access their data?
- Which two methods increases the fault tolerance of the connection to VPC-1?
- What is the minimum time Interval for the data that Amazon CloudWatch receives and aggregates?
- Which of the following statements are true about Amazon Route 53 resource records?
- Which AWS storage and database architecture meets the requirements of the application?
- Which backup architecture will meet these requirements?
- Which of the following requires a custom CloudWatch metric to monitor?
- How can you reduce the load on your on-premises database resources in the most cost-effective way?
- what is the best approach for storing data to DynamoDB and S3?
- Which service should you use?
- What is the problem and a valid solution?
- Which setup win meet the requirements?
- Which architecture outlined below win meet the initial requirements for the collection platform?
- What database implementation would better fit this scenario, keeping costs as low as possible?
- What AWS architecture would you recommend?
- Which of the following designs will meet these objectives’?
- Which of the following AWS resources do not need to be recreated in the second region?
- which architecture provides high availability?
- How could you best migrate this application to AWS while meeting your business continuity requirements?
- Which design would you choose to meet these requirements?
- How would you do this while minimizing costs?
- What DR strategy could be used to achieve this RTO and RPO in the event of this kind of failure?
- How can you implement the order fulfillment process while making sure that the emails are delivered reliably?
- What could be happening?
- Which option will support this application’s requirements?
- How should they architect their solution?
- How would you design routing to meet the above requirements?
- What is the correct way to configure AWS Direct connect for access to services such as Amazon S3?
- Which configuration below will allow you the ability to remotely administer your application…?
- Which alternatives should you consider?
- What will allow the application running inside the VPC to reach back and access its internal dependencies without being reconfigured?
- How would you implement the architecture on AWS In order to maximize scalability and high ability?
- Which is the most appropriate?
- Which two approaches can satisfy these objectives?
- Which scenario below will provide full site functionality, while helping to improve the ability of your application in the short timeframe required?
- What backup solution would be most appropriate for this use case?
- Which of the below would be the most cost efficient way to reduce the runtime of the job?
- What should your server-side application do when a new user registers on the photo-sharing mobile application?
- How should the application use AWS credentials to access the S3 bucket securely?
- Which of the below are viable mitigation techniques?
- Which activity would be useful in defending against this attack?
- Which of these options would allow you to encrypt your data at rest?
- What services could be used to reduce the elaboration time and improve the availability of the solution?
- Which option meets the requirements for captioning and analyzing this data?
- Which are the best approaches to meet these requirements?
- How would you optimize this scenario to solve performance issues and automate the process as much as possible?
- What might be happening?
- Which option is the most cost effective and uses EC2 capacity most effectively?
- What AWS services should be used meet these requirements?
- How would you improve page load times for your users?
- Which of the design patterns below should they use?
- How would you design a solution to meet the above requirements?
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Tutorials – IAM – 2019 – Part-1
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Tutorials – IAM – 2019 – Part-2
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Tutorials – S3 – 2019 – Part-3
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Tutorials – S3 – 2019 – Part-4
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Tutorials – SQS-SNS – 2019 – Part-5
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Tutorials – SNS-WATCH-TRAIL-LAMBDA – 2019 – Part-6
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Tutorials – CloudFormation – 2019 – Part-7
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Tutorials – DynamoDB – 2019 – Part-8
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Tutorials – Redshift – 2019 – Part-9
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Tutorials – Route53 – 2019 – Part-10
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Tutorials – RDS-SNOWBALL – 2019 – Part-11
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Tutorials – VPC – 2019 – Part-12
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Tutorials – VPC – 2019 – Part-13
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Tutorials – VPC – 2019 – Part-14
Latest posts by Rajesh Kumar (see all)
- Packer Tutorials: Amazon Secrets Manager Data Source – amazon-secretsmanager - May 25, 2023
- Packer Tutorials: Amazon Data Sources – amazon-parameterstore - May 25, 2023
- What is DevSecTestOps? - May 25, 2023