What is Azure?
Azure is launched by Microsoft in February 2010.
It is a cloud computing platform including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) and also these can be used for services such as analytics, virtual computing, storage, networking, etc.
The Azure cloud platform has more than 200 products and cloud services designed to help the users and to solve today’s challenges and create the future.
What is the use of Azure?
There are 10 uses of Azures –
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) capabilities:
- Security Offerings:
- Scalability and Ductility:
- Unmatched Hybrid Capabilities:
- Integrated Environment with Other Microsoft Tools:
- Analytics and Intelligence capabilities:
- Easy learning curve:
- Cost Efficient Platform:
- Identity & Access Management (IAM):
Compare Google Cloud Certification Vs Azure Certification Vs AWS
Amazon Web Services (AWS) –
AWS is the most widely used cloud platform, having a very vast experience with an expansive range of services tailored for different use cases. AWS is currently at the top, holding the world’s largest public cloud market share. It has been introduced in 2006 and was the first to offer infrastructure services through the Internet.
AWS incorporates many different cloud computing products and services comprising compute, storage, analytics, databases, networking, mobile, developer tools, management tools, and IoT.
Key Features of AWS
- Reliable, scalable, and low-cost infrastructure platform
- Over 200 fully-featured services
- A flexible and secure cloud computing environment
- 81 availability zones in 25 geographic regions across the world
Azure is the second-largest Cloud Service Provider after AWS. Microsoft Azure is Microsoft’s public cloud computing platform that was introduced in October 2008 and became available in public in February 2010. It is the biggest competitor of AWS. The platform provides a broad range of products and cloud services to allow businesses to find today’s challenges and create the future. Azure’s product portfolio comprises compute, AI & Machine Learning, analytics, databases, DevOps, IoT, networking, storage, web, and security.
Key Features of Azure
- More than 200 products and cloud services
- 90+ compliance offerings
- 95 percent of the Fortune 500 companies rely on Azure
- Datacentres in 60+ global regions
Google Cloud Platform–
GCP is new to cloud computing offered by Google. Many leading companies over industries keep faith on Google Cloud to solve their business problems. Some of its popular cloud services comprise computing, data analytics, data storage, networking, IoT, and machine learning.
Between all three cloud platforms, GCP provides the low-cost pricing model and has flexible cost-control, enable you to try the different services and features.
Key Features of GCP
- Open source, multi-cloud, and hybrid cloud
- Over 100 products
- A global network spanning across 200+ countries & territories, 85 zones
- Trust and security
The certification confirms your basic knowledge of cloud services and how those services are offered with Azure. Candidates should be competent to demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of cloud concepts, alongside with Azure services, workloads, security, privacy, pricing, and support.
A Microsoft azure certification allows you to chase a wide range of career options. You can become a cloud architect, a developer or solution architect. Additionally, the certification allows you to work in different industries at different locations.
List of Azure Certification
- Microsoft Certified: Azure – Fundamentals Exam AZ-900
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI – Fundamentals Exam AI-900
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data – Fundamentals Exam DP-900
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator – Associate Exam AZ-104
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer – Associate Exam AZ-204
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer – Associate Exam AZ-500
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer – Associate Exam AI-100
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist – Associate Exam DP-100
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer – Associate Exams DP-200 and DP-201
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator – Associate Exam DP-300
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Architect – Expert Exams AZ-303 and AZ-304
- Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer – Expert Exam AZ-400
Azure Certification Path
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals AZ-900
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals DP-900
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900
- Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals Azur SC-900
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate AZ-104
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate AZ-204
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate DP-300
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate AZ-500
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate DP-203
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate AI-102
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Stack Hub Operator Associate AZ-600
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert AZ-303
- Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert AZ-400
- Microsoft Certified: Azure IoT Developer Specialty AZ-220
- Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty AZ-120
Azure Certification Cost
- Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 – ( $99 USD* )
- Azure Data Fundamentals DP-900 – ( $99 USD* )
- Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 – ( $99 USD* )
- Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals Azur SC-900 – ( $99 USD* )
- Azure Administrator Associate AZ-104 – ( $165 USD* )
- Azure Developer Associate AZ-204 – ( $165 USD* )
- Azure Database Administrator Associate DP-300 – ( $165 USD* )
- Azure Security Engineer Associate AZ-500 – ( USD 165.00* )
- Azure Data Engineer Associate DP-203 – ( USD 165* )
- Azure AI Engineer Associate AI-102 – ( $165 USD* )
- Azure Stack Hub Operator Associate AZ-600 – ( $165 USD* )
- Azure Solutions Architect Expert AZ-303 ( USD 165.00* )
- DevOps Engineer Expert AZ-400 ( USD 165.00* )
- Azure IoT Developer Specialty AZ-220 ( USD 165.00* )
- Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty AZ-120 ( USD 165.00* )
Best salary for Azure Certified Professional
The average salary of Azure Solutions Architects in the U.S. $152,142 and Rs 1,575,000 in India.
The Azure Fundamentals certification average salary is $126,653 and Rs. 9,00,000 in India.
Azure Administrator Associate average salary is $125,993 and 3.0 Lakhs to Rs 16.9 Lakhs in India.
Best Azure Certification Tutorials
Best Azure Certification Video Tutorials
Best Azure certification exercise dumps
Best Azure certification Ebooks
- AppDynamics Tutorial – Machine Agent Installation and Configuration - May 30, 2022
- Popular Software Engineering Courses and Certifications github - May 29, 2022
- Ansible Labs & Assignment & Excercise - May 26, 2022