What is Digital Marketing?
This is the most trending, hot and job related topic. After the coronavirus pendamic we have all seen how a situation can top you going outside and stop your earnings. That’s why digital world is getting more value than anything else because with this approach you can work from home and much more smartly than ever. Let’s discuss what exactly diital marketing is:
Digital marketing also known as online marketing. It advertise the brands to interact with capable customers utilizing the internet and other forms of digital communication. This invloves not only email, social media, and web-based advertising, but also involves text and multimedia messages same as marketing channel.
In simple words, digital marketing does the promotion of products or brands through electronic devices or the internet. It involves text messaging, instant messaging, video, apps, podcasts, electronic billboards, digital television and radio channels, ad many more.
Today almost all companies are moving towards digital marketing to increase their value and customers as today’s world has became internet world. everyone is getting digital. let’s know what are the types of digital marketing –
Types of Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Affiliate Marketing
- Native Advertising
- Marketing Automation
- Email Marketing
- Online PR
- Inbound Marketing
- Sponsored Content
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Instant Messaging Marketing
How to do digital marketing
- Define your goals.
- Identify your target audience.
- Establish a budget for each digital channel.
- Strike a good balance between paid and free digital strategies.
- Create engaging content.
- Optimize your digital assets for mobile.
- Conduct keyword research.
- Iterate based on the analytics you measure
Benefits of digital marketing
- Lower cost
- Greater Return on Investment (ROI)
- Easy measurement
- Deeper brand connection
- Easily shareable
- Precise targeting
- Global reach
- Greater engagement
What is the use of Digital Marketing?
- Brand Awareness – Every established brand in India is currently on Social Media to uplift their brand awareness, This is because social media grasp an excellent user base and India is the second-highest internet using country after China.
Digital Marketing proposals you the capability to partition your audience grounded on their interest, language, and numerous demographic factors.
- Lead Generation – Lead generation is one of the generally utilized features of Digital Marketing. Companies around the world run lead generation campaigns to attain the caliber leads and advancing them to the transformation window.
A Digital Marketer merge the campaign with the Call-to- Action button. Meanwhile, It can be anything from “ Call Us” to “ Submit Form” or any kind of proposal like “ Redeem your Offer”. Also, we provide a stage to the user with a medium to communicate with your business. It consecutively compels the user to take the action and the trip of Lead Generation starts.
- Sale – Online selling is now a casual thing to talk over.
A promoted website drives further deals than those who never run over internet promotions. Having a website likewise permit you to accept payment utilizing online banking services like UPI, Debit/ Credit Card, Wallet services, etc.
The advertiser likewise offers a discount while their campaigns. Latterly, they float their communication over the stages of Digital Marketing to the most audience.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – Likewise, from permitting the brands to market their products and services, it makes customers feel precious. It allows for online customer support through24/7 services. Since people have been largely active on social media. As a outcome, allows them to offer their authentic feedback to the brands, which in turn advantages other customers as well.
It has turn accessible for marketers to advertise their products and services on stages like YouTube, Instagram and Facebook. They can reach a great number of customers and also, customers too find it genuine to communicate similar brands. Businessmen can now have direct connection with the users by which they can handle the feedback aptly.
Compare SEO Vs Digital Marketing certification
|Parameter of Comparison||Digital Marketing||SEO|
|Meaning||Digital marketing covers varied techniques to market websites or products or services from the online mode.||SEO refers to optimizing the website and its content to enhance its possibility of being seen. In other words, optimizing it in a manner so that it ranks higher on the search engine.|
|Scope||Digital marketing is a broader term as it involves so many methods and techniques of marketing||SEO has a small scope as it can be called a part of digital marketing itself.|
|Components||Digital marketing has various part like utilizing social media, from YouTube videos, even SEO, and so many other ways.||SEO is itself a part of digital marketing. It only comprises the idea of optimizing a website.|
|Specialists||Digital marketing specialists or managers may be efficient in handling every side of it, comprising SEO.||SEO specialists are normally more into ways and techniques of optimizing a website productively to enhance traffic and thus profits. They may or may not be proficient in other sides of digital marketing.|
|Set standard||Digital marketing does not have a stringent set standard which is needed to be followed while performing the operations.||SEO has set standards to be able to optimize a website in a set pattern and manner to move it higher in the search results.|
List of Digital Marketing Certification
- Fundamentals of digital marketing – Google Digital Unlocked
- HubSpot- Digital Marketing Certification
- Google Digital Garage: Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Certification
- American Marketing assocation – Digital Marketing certification
- IIDE-Digtal marketing course with certifications
- Coursera- Digital merketing specialists
Digital Marketing Certification Path
There are so many websites through which you can get certified digital marketing specialist. Such as, Google Digital Unlocked, HubSpot, Google Digital Garage, American Marketing assocation, IIDE, Coursera, and many more. You just need to visit their website and start from fundamentals to understand step by step.
Digital Marketing Certification Cost
- HubSpot Digital Marketing Certification – Free
- Google Digital Garage: Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Certification – Free
- American Marketing assocation – Digital Marketing certification – $1368
- IIDE-Digtal marketing course with certifications – ₹72,033 + Taxes
Best salary for Digital Marketing Certified Professional
For entry level its around 2 Lakh per annum and for a manager is ₹5,48,755 per annum. Whereas, a Senior Digital marketing manager’s salary ranges between ₹7,09,800- ₹10 lakhs, with 5-9 years of experience in India.
Best Digital Marketing Certification Tutorials
Best Digital Marketing Certification Video Tutorials
Best Digital Marketing certification exercise dumps
Best Digital Marketing certification Ebooks
- Artifactory Tutorials: Setup Docker repository and push/pull images? - November 16, 2023
- Launch Your DevOps Career with Azure! 🚀 - November 16, 2023
- Azure ARM Tutorials: Azure Resource Manager User Guide - November 16, 2023