What is Java
Sun Microsystems initially introduced Java, a programming language and computing platform, in 1995. Through the provision of the dependable foundation upon which several services and applications are built, it has grown from modest beginnings to power a significant portion of the digital world of today. Java is still used in cutting-edge goods and digital services that are being developed for the future.
- It is among the simpler programming languages to learn and use.
- You can write code once and run it practically everywhere that supports computing.
- Java is independent platform. It is possible to run some programs created on one system on another.
- It is intended for use in the development of object-oriented applications.
- It has automatic memory management and is a multithreaded language.
- It was designed for the distributed Internet environment.
- Because it is network-centric, it facilitates dispersed computing.
What is Java Used for
Applications for a variety of platforms can be created using Java. Developers can create Java-based apps for any of these platforms, including desktops, servers, mobile phones, tablets, Blu-ray players, televisions, and web browsers. Java complies with WORA specifications, thus the same code can run on all platforms that support the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) without needing to be recompiled.
Java is used to create program that run on a single device, such as a desktop or smartphone, and supports programs that run on a variety of platforms that support JRE. Additionally, Java can be utilized to create distributed applications. That implies that a single program can run synchronously while being spread among servers or clients in a network. Application modules or applets that are included in web pages can also be created using Java.
Java is used for:
- GUI applications
- Web servers and applications servers
- Middleware applications
- Web applications
- Mobile applications
- Embedded systems
- Enterprise applications
List of Java certification courses
- Core Java SE Version 8 Training
- J2EE Programming Training
- JDBC Web Using Java 8 Training
There is no official certification for java, but still you can learn and get certified from DevOpsSchool. It is one of the best institute in India.
Java certification cost
- Core Java SE Version 8 Training – Rs 19,999/-
- J2EE Programming Training – Rs 19,999/-
- JDBC Web Using Java 8 Training – Rs 19,999/-
Best salary for Java Developer
Java Developer salary in India ranges between ₹ 2.0 Lakhs to ₹ 9.0 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 4.2 Lakhs. It can increase based on your experience.