Which of the following problems (not solved by hypervisor virtualization) do containers solve?
- Heterogeneous application management
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Software Defined Storage (SDS)
- Overheads incurred by the multiplicity of Operating Systems (OS) (Ans)
Which of the following commands will download the Ubuntu image from Docker Hub?
- dkr pull ubuntu
- docker download ubuntu
- docker pull ubuntu (Ans)
- dkr download ubuntu
What is the Open Container Initiative responsible for?
- Container security standards
- Container format and runtime standards (Ans)
- Image format and orchestration standards
- The Docker Remote API
Which of the following is an important question to answer within your organization?
- Which public cloud platform to deploy your container infrastructure on
- Whether to deploy your containerized apps on Windows or Linux systems
- Who will pay for container-related infrastructure and services (Ans)
What are the three Docker channels?
- Community, Docker, 3rd Party
- Linux, Windows, BSD
- Experimental, Stable, Commercially Supported (Ans)
- Development, Test, Production
Which of the following is true of Docker containers?
- Docker containers are not persistent.
- Docker containers only run in the cloud.
- Docker containers are persistent. (Ans)
- Docker containers are more secure than virtual machines.
Which of the following products can run inside of a corporation’s firewall and allows them to ship containerized apps?
- Docker Universal Control Plane
- Docker Hub
- Docker Content Trust
- Docker Trusted Registry (Ans)
Where is Docker Inc. based?
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Austin, Texas
- San Jose, California
- San Francisco, California (Ans)
Which Docker Technology turns on image signing and verification for pushing and pulling images?
- Docker Image Trust
- Docker Content Trust (Ans)
- Docker Trusted Registry
- Docker Trusted Images
Which of the following is not an advantage of containerized cloud native apps?
- Security (Ans)
If you needed to deploy a container registry within your own corporate firewall that you own and manage, which of the following products could you use?
- Docker Trusted Repository
- Private repositories on Docker Hub
- Docker Trusted Hub
- Docker Trusted Registry (Ans)
Which of the following is true of ECS?
- ECS offers integration with either the ECS registry or Docker Hub images. (Ans)
- Besides for the regular AWS resources in use, ECS charges users on a per-cluster basis.
- ECS automatically launches a fully-managed EC2 instance for every cluster created.
- At the cluster level, ECS can only be managed from the browser-based console.
You can display detailed information about an ECS cluster from the command line using…
- aws ecs cluster –help
- aws ecs clusters –list
- aws ecs list-clusters
- aws ecs describe-clusters (Ans)
You can set load balancing and auto scaling for a deployment in the _______ configuration menu of the console.
- Container (Ans)
- Cluster Update
- Task Definitions
Adding the “Amazon EC2 Container Service for EC2 Role” to your EC2 instance allows __________.
- ECS resources to connect to the EC2 instance
- the EC2 instance to be registered within an ECS system
- the EC2 instance to connect to ECS resources (Ans)
- the account root user to manage the EC2 instance
An ECS task can be described as:
- A software tool used to manage cluster resources
- A software agent used to enable communication across a cluster environment
- A collection metadata defining the environment elements needed to launch Docker containers (Ans)
- A virtual container profile
Which of the following files on an EC2 ECS-optimized AMI instance must be edited to permit access to Docker Hub private repositories?
- /etc/ecs/ecs.config (Ans)
What is the primary purpose of adding a tag to a Docker image?
- To identify the object as an image
- To identify the image’s ownership and origin
- To allow for easier visual identification once your infrastructure grows
- To direct Docker to the appropriate remote repository (Ans)
Which of the following commands will return authentication credentials for the EC2 Container Repository service?
- aws ecr login –region
- aws ecr get-login –region (Ans)
- aws get-login –region
- aws get-region
Which of these tools provides information about all the Docker resources on your system?
- docker info (Ans)
- docker inspect
- docker images
- docker ps