Which of the following are top-level keys in a stack file (Compose v3 file)?
- Version, deployments, networks, volumes
- Version and services
- Version, services, networks, volumes (Ans)
- Services, pods, networks, volumes
Which of the following is an advantage of Multi-stage Builds?
- Multi-platform images
- Better image documentation
- Faster image builds
- Smaller images (Ans)
Which of the following is a recommended number of Swarm managers for high availability?
- 3 (Ans)
Which of the following best describes a Bridge (NAT on Windows) network in Docker?
- Multi-host overlay network
- A single-host network (Ans)
How does the HRM know how to route traffic to the correct service?
- iptables rules
- It inspects HTTP host headers (Ans)
- DNS labels
- Custom load balancer rules
By default, where are Docker daemon logs sent to on a Linux system running systemd?
- The Linux event viewer
- journald (Ans)
Which of the following is a major goal of Docker volumes?
- Data replication
- Data encryption at-rest
- Object storage
- Persistent data (Ans)
Which are the two major kernel building blocks that containers are built from?
- Capabilities and seccomp
- Namespaces and kernels
- Namespaces and control groups
- Capabilities and control groups (Ans)
Which of the following is a recommended best practice?
- Keep your images small (Ans)
- Never use the latest image in a repo
- Use large images containing lots of tools
- Only use Docker Hub
Where are Secrets mounted on Linux-based Docker hosts?
- An encrypted volume mounted at /run/secrets
- An in memory (tempfs) volume at /run/secrets (Ans)
- Solid state volume
How are Docker Secrets created on the command line?
- docker secret create (Ans)
- docker swarm secret create
- They cannot be created on the command line
Which of the following is the best high-level description of a Swarm?
- A secure cluster of Docker nodes (Ans)
- A tightly-coupled cluster of Docker container
- A secure cluster of Docker containers
- I tightly-coupled cluster of Linux nodes
What is the atomic unit of scheduling in Docker?
- The service
- The container (Ans)
- The pod
- The stack
- The swarm
Which of the following commands lets you deploy a Docker Stack called stack1 using a Compose file called myapp.yml?
- docker service deploy -c myapp.yml stack1
- docker stack deploy -c myapp.yml stack1 (Ans)
- docker stack deploy stack1 myapp.yml
- docker service deploy stack1 myapp.yml
Which of the following open-source tools is the underlying technology for Docker Swarm?
- SwarmKit (Ans)
- The Docker daemon
Docker UCP implements RBAC via Grants. Which of the following make up a Grant?
- Subjects, roles, and nodes
- Subjects, roles, and collections (Ans)
- Roles and collections
Which of the following built-in Docker networks creates a single layer-2 container-only network across multiple Docker hosts that can be on different underlying networks?
- Overlay (Ans)
Which Docker command shows the network ports that a container is exposed on?
- docker container ports
- docker port (Ans)
- docker network –port
What happens when you perform a docker volume rm against a volume attached to a running container?
- The command will fail (Ans)
- The volume will be deleted
- The volume and the container will be deleted
- You will be asked to confirm the command
Which set of container-related Linux tools did Docker’s
- LXC (Ans)
How can you make a Docker Secret available to a standalone container (not a service replica)?
- You cannot (Ans)
- Make sure it us running on an overlay network
- Make sure it is on a node running in Swarm mode
Which Docker technology allows you to manage an entire application comprising multiple Docker Services?
- Service Mesh
- Stacks (Ans)
Which are the two major Docker container orchestrators?
- Swarm and VMware vSphere
- Swarm and Marathon
- Swarm and Kubernetes (Ans)
- Kubernetes and VMware vSphere