Docker Tutorials: How to Install Docker in Ubuntu?
Install Docker Engine in UbuntuRead more »
Docker Lab & Assignment – Dockerfile
Dockerfile Lab Exercise – 1 1. Write a dockerfile which has base ubuntu latest and apache latest. Run the apache default when you create a containers and apache welcome page…Read more »
Docker Tutorials: Basic Workflow with example commands
Simple Docker workflow – Quick start In this tutorials, I am trying to cover the simple quickstart Docker workflow and for the example, I am creating Ubantu containee and using…Read more »
Docker Tutorials: Docker Command line Reference | Docker Tutorial | Docker Guide
One liner to stop all of Docker containers: > docker stop $(docker ps -a -q) One liner to remove all of Docker containers: > docker rm $(docker ps -a…Read more »
Docker Tutorials: Working with Ports in Docker Containers
Port expose and publish has to happen when a container is created. Just stop the existing container and create a new one in its place with the added expose and/or…Read more »
Docker Tutorials: Lifecycle of Docker Containers
We need to carefully understand the life cycle of Docker containes. There are following images which depicts the the right phases of docker containers. Phase of Docker Containers Create ->…Read more »
Docker Tutorials: docker pause and unpause explanined!
As of Version 0.12.0, Docker supports PAUSE and UNPAUSE commands to pause and resume containers using cgroup freezer. The docker pause command suspends all processes in the specified containers. On…Read more »
Docker Tutorials: Volume – Deep Dive
In order to understand what a Docker volume is, we first need to be clear about how the filesystem normally works in Docker. Docker images are stored as series of…Read more »
Docker Tutorials: Containerization Evolution and Benefits
What is Docker? Docker is a software platform that makes it easier to create, deploy, and run applications. Docker is a new technology that allows development teams to build, manage,…Read more »
Docker Tutorials: What are the Advantage of Docker Containerization?
What is Docker? Docker is an open-source platform that uses developing, shipping and running containers. Docker’s workflow makes development, testing, and deployment much easier and much faster. Docker for real-world…Read more »
Docker Tutorials: Detached (-d) mode in Docker – Explained
We use Docker detached mode (-d) when we want to connect to the container in an interactive mode or we can say when we just want application to be running…Read more »
What is Container Runtime Interface (CRI)?
Container Runtime Interface (CRI) Container runtime interface (CRI) is a plugin interface that lets the kubelet—an agent that runs on every node in a Kubernetes cluster—use more than one type…Read more »
Top 50 traefik Interview Questions & Answer
1) What is Traefik software? Traefik (pronounced traffic) is a modern HTTP reverse proxy and load balancer that makes deploying microservices easy. Traefik integrates with your existing infrastructure components (Docker,…Read more »
Top 50 Consul interview questions and answers
1) What Is Checkpoint? / Does Consul Call Home? Consul makes use of a HashiCorp service called Checkpoint which is used to check for updates and critical security bulletins. Only…Read more »
Top 50 Kubernetes interview questions and answers
1) What is Kubernetes? Kubernetes is a container management system developed in the Google platform. The purpose of Kubernetes is to manage a containerized application in various types of physical,…Read more »
What is SELinux and how its SELinux used in Docker?
What is SELinux and how its SELinux used in Docker? SELinux, or Security-Enhanced Linux, is a part of the Linux security kernel that acts as a protective agent on servers. In the…Read more »
Top 50 Azure DevOps interview questions and answers
1) What is DevOps? DevOps is Development and Operation’s Collaboration, it’s a Union of 3Ps – Process, People and Product (working Product) that enable continuous integration and continuous delivery of…Read more »
Top 50 TeamCity interview questions and answers
1) Is TeamCity a CI or CD? TeamCity is a general-purpose CI/CD solution that allows the most flexibility for all sorts of workflows and development practices. The Projects Overview lets…Read more »
Top 50 Jenkins interview questions and answers
1. What is Jenkins? Jenkins is a self-contained, open-source automation server that can be used to automate all sorts of tasks related to building, testing, and delivering or deploying software….Read more »