What is OpenShift?
Containerization make possible for IT organizations to become more agile and scalable, which help them to become more efficient in application development. If we believe on Gartner’s report currently 50% of the oganizations are utilizing the power of Containerization and by 2022 its expected to reach by 75% of the organization who will leverage the benefits of containerization.
To help with Containerization there many toolsets available and Openshift is one of them. It is created by open-source software service provider Red Hat. This platform brings together Docker and Kubernetes to help applications run more efficiently by providing an API to manage these services.
This is how OpenShift container platform architecture looks:-
Why we use Openshift?
Containers are standalone processes that run in their own environment, independent of the operating system and underlying infrastructure. OpenShift enables to develop, deploy and manage container-based applications. It provides a self-service platform to build, modify and deploy applications on demand, thus allowing for rapid development and release life cycles.
What is the prerequisite to learn Openshift?
- Basic of system administration
- Basics of Kubernetes
Who should go for OpenShift Training?
- System administrators
- Red Hat Certified System Administrators (RHCSAs)
- DevOps Engineers
- Site reliability engineers or others who work in a DevOps environment
What is the difference between Openshift and Kubernetes?
What are the benefits of OpenShift Certification?
- Certification gives you a global recognition for your skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Certification gives you an upper hand over a non-certified professional.
- A Resume with certifications has a tremendous advantage in terms of job prospects and salary, as it leads to a rampant gain in both.
How to get certified in OpenShift?
You can enroll for the Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration training course from DevOpsSchool which will provide you in-depth knowledge on all the key features and concepts of OpenShift. The course introduces containers and Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, and builds core knowledge to manage containers with hands-on live and interactive demo. With the help of this training, you will be skilledful enaough to work on real-time projects and this openshift training is completely inline with the official OpenShift Certification Exam.
- Top 10 best Git hosting solutions and services in 2021 - September 1, 2021
- Complete guide of OpenShift certification courses, tutorials & training - August 30, 2021
- Top 10 Scripting Languages in DevOps – 2021 - August 25, 2021