What is Quantum Computing?
Till date the computers which we are using helped us to unlock the computing power that we couldn’t process with human power alone, but with quantum computing, we can take that power even further and we can use them to do more advance things more quickly and more efficiently. It work by using quantum mechanical phenomena to process massive data sets. Classical computers would get entangle with these datasets, but with quantum properties such as superposition of states and entanglement can speed up the processing power and it can handle a seemingly unlimited number of variables. Classical computers manipulate ones and zeroes to crunch through operations, but Quantum Computers will use qubits or quantum bits which mimic the state of subatomic particles and with quantum algorithms, it can process exponentially more data more efficiently wuth the help of quantum hardware. With help of Quantum Computing almost every industry from finance to agriculture, cybersecurity to artificial intelligence, all can reap the benefit of quantum processors.
What are the benefits of Quantum Computing?
- Like the first digital computers, quantum computers offer the possibility of technology exponentially more powerful than current systems.
- They stand to change companies, entire industries, and the world by solving problems that seem impossible today.
- Unbreakable encryption – Quantum computers will change the landscape of data security.
- Google announced it has a quantum computer that is 100 million times faster than any classical computer in its lab.
What is the differnce between Quantum Computing and Classical Computing?
What are the career benefits in Quantum Computing?
- Quantum computing is going to revolutionize the computing industry and engineers and experts quantum technology skills and its applications are likely to be in high demand in industries.
- A recently published report by Gartner pointing out that by 2023, 20% of IT organizations will be budgeting for quantum computing projects. And definitely like with all new technology introduced, organizations will face a shortage of experts in quantum computing.
- IBM’s unveiling of a 50 qubit chip in 2017 and the unveiling of the first commercial quantum computer in 2019 proves how much research is going into this tech.
- Google’s D-Wave, Alibaba’s Aliyun cloud unit, Microsoft’s partnership with Intel, and other big organizations are racing to be the next name in quantum computing research, which shows the possibilities of a great career in Quantum Computing.
- Career possibilities in Quantum Computing contains the quantum programming, RF engineering, optical measurement and communication, cryogenic design and engineering, and quantum system engineering.
Who should learn Quantum Computing?
- IT and Software professionals who wants to gain the knowledge of Quantum Computing
- Any Quantum Computing enthusiasts can also join this course
What are the pre-requsites to learn Quantum Computing?
- Linear algebra
- Basics of quantum mechanics
- Basics of abstract algebra
How to learn Quantum Computing?
We are excited to publish our new Quantum Computing Course which will help you to explore the key concepts of quantum computing and find out how it’s changing computer science with the benefits it has. In this Quantum Computing Course, we will discuss all about to build quantum computers, cover the crucial principles in quantum computing, and take a look at some of the major quantum computing algorithms. This course will definitely help you to learn the Quantum Computing and move to fulfilling career in this evolving technology.
- Top 10 Popular UX & UI Design, Prototype and Blueprinting Tools - February 25, 2022
- Topics to learn in Prometheus with Grafana Training - February 24, 2022
- DevSecOps Engineers Roles and Responsibilities - February 23, 2022