What are the Best NoOps Tools?
Are you tired of managing your IT infrastructure manually? Do you want to automate your operations and focus on delivering value to your customers? If so, you need NoOps tools….Read more »
Kubernetes Trainer in Netherland, Amsterdam
This blog will make you familiar to Kubernetes trainer in Netherland, Amsterdam What is Kubernetes? Kubernetes is a framework for running and coordinating containerized applications across a cluster of machines…Read more »
Top 50 traefik Interview Questions & Answer
1) What is Traefik software? Traefik (pronounced traffic) is a modern HTTP reverse proxy and load balancer that makes deploying microservices easy. Traefik integrates with your existing infrastructure components (Docker,…Read more »
Top 50 linkerd Interview Questions & Answer
1) Who owns Linkerd? the Cloud Native Computing FoundationLinkerd is hosted by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF). The CNCF owns the trademark; the copyright is held by the Linkerd…Read more »
Top 50 Envoy interview questions and answers
1) What is Envoy software used for? Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how companies welcome visitors, keep employees safe, book desks and conference rooms, and manage deliveries in over 14,000…Read more »
Top 50 Kubernetes interview questions and answers
1) What is Kubernetes? Kubernetes is a container management system developed in the Google platform. The purpose of Kubernetes is to manage a containerized application in various types of physical,…Read more »
Top 50 Azure DevOps interview questions and answers
1) What is DevOps? DevOps is Development and Operation’s Collaboration, it’s a Union of 3Ps – Process, People and Product (working Product) that enable continuous integration and continuous delivery of…Read more »
Top 50 Zabbix interview questions and answers
1) What can be monitored using Zabbix? Zabbix provides monitoring metrics, such as network utilization, CPU load and disk space consumption. The software monitors operations on Linux, Hewlett Packard Unix…Read more »
What is the future of Docker and Kubernetes engineers?
In the current age, almost all IT companies are moving their infrastructure and architecture to cloud and DevOps trends. We can see cloud computing, containerization and orchestration solutions everywhere. When…Read more »
What is AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service)?
Introduction of Azure Kubernetes Service AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service) is Azure’s managed container service and It is an open-source fully managed container orchestration service. It is manages your hosted Kubernetes…Read more »
What are the best tools to learn DevOps? How to start DevOps?
Friends, today I am going to let you know which tools are much better in DevOps, and how can we start our learning DevOps, by the way, all the DevOps…Read more »
Complete guide of OpenShift certification courses, tutorials & training
What is OpenShift? Containerization make possible for IT organizations to become more agile and scalable, which help them to become more efficient in application development. If we believe on Gartner’s…Read more »
What is Rancher and How to learn Rancher?
What is Rancher? Rancher is an open source platform for Kubernetes Management. It makes it really simple to create clusters, manage multiple Kubernetes clusters and gives a nice user interface…Read more »
Top 10 Trending Tech Skills You Should Learn in 2021 | DevOpsSchool.com
Master in DevOps Engineering (MDE):- DevOps changes the landscape completely and we can observe it by this example: if you will see today in the job descriptions, you look at…Read more »
4 Kubernetes Certification Program – Overview
Kuberentes is an open source tool for container orchestration which helps in the management of applications built out of multiple, largely self-contained runtimes called containers. It allows you to deploy…Read more »
List of Popular Tools and Applications in Kubernetes ecosystem
K8s Cluster Management kubespray – Deploy a Production Ready Kubernetes Cluster kops – kops helps you create, destroy, upgrade and maintain production-grade, highly available, Kubernetes clusters from the command line. AWS is…Read more »
Minikube – Addons
Hi All, This is part 4 of Minikube Series on DevOpsSchool.com. Minikube is feature loaded which gives us liberty to test many of the scenarios, without giving much attention to…Read more »
Minikube Exposing Kubernetes workload from EC2 Instance.
Part 1 – Step by step guide on MINIKUBE installation on EC2 instance can be found here, Folks in this tutorial we will try to learn how to expose a…Read more »