Introduction of Azure Kubernetes Service
AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service) is Azure’s managed container service and It is an open-source fully managed container orchestration service. It is manages your hosted Kubernetes environment, making it simple to deploy and manage containerized applications without container orchestration expertise, divesting much of that responsibility to Azure. This service offers to provision, scaling, and upgrades of resources as per requirement or demand without any downtime in the Kubernetes cluster.
Defining Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) with diagram.
Benefits of AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service)?
- It helps in managing a hosted Kubernetes setting that supports versatile and fast preparation and management of pack applications.
- You simply don’t want profound experience in container orchestration for using AKS.
- It is supports economical provisioning, upgrades, and scaling of resources in step with demand while not taking the applications offline.
- This service gives developers greater flexibility, automation and reduced management overhead for administrators and developers.
AKS Application Gateway Ingress Controller
Features of Azure Kubernetes Service
Businesses are increasingly transitioning from on-premises to the cloud, building and managing modern and cloud-native applications. Kubernetes is one of those solutions that is open-source and supports the creation and deployment of cloud-native apps with complete orchestration. Azure Kubernetes Service is a robust and cost-effective container orchestration service that helps you deploy and manage containerized applications in seconds where additional resources are assigned automatically without the headache of managing additional servers.
- Packer Tutorials: Amazon Secrets Manager Data Source – amazon-secretsmanager - May 25, 2023
- Packer Tutorials: Amazon Data Sources – amazon-parameterstore - May 25, 2023
- What is DevSecTestOps? - May 25, 2023