Which of the following best describes Kubernetes from a licensing standpoint?
- Proprietary technology under a subscription license from Google, Inc
- Open-source under the OpenStack Foundation
- Proprietary technology under a subscription license from Docker, Inc.
- Open-source under the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (Ans)
Which programming language is Kubernetes written in?
- Go/Golang (Ans)
What are the two main benefits that Deployments offer that Replication Controllers do not?
- Strong update nd rollback model (Ans)
- Clinet-side updates and rollbacks
- A declarative interface
- Desired state
Which of the following commands allows you to validate a cluster created with kops?
- kubectl validate cluster
- kubeadm validate cluster (Ans)
- kops validate cluster
Which of the following kubeadm command creates a new cluster?
- kubeadm create cluster
- kubeadm init (Ans)
- kubeadm initialize cluster
What is the default range of ports used to expose a NodePort service?
- 30000-32767 (Ans)
You want to deploy two tightly coupled containers that share a volume and some memory. What is the best option?
- Deploy them in separate Pods and couple them over the network
- Deploy them as two processes in a single container
- Deploy them in a single Pod (Ans)
Which Operating System does Kubernetes run on?
- Linux (Ans)
- OS X
Which of the following commands gives you detailed info on a Pod?
- kubectl describe pods (Ans)
- kubectl get pods -vvv
- kubectl get pods –detail
- kubectl pods inspect
Which component of the Kubernetes worker stack registers Nodes with the cluster and watches the apiserver for new work?
- Kubelet (Ans)
- Container runtime
Where did Kubernetes originate?
- Google (Ans)
Which of the following options is best for creating a local Kubernetes development environment on your laptop?
- Minikube (Ans)
- Google Container Engine
- Kubernetes for Mac
- Docker for Mac
Which of the following best describes the Google Container Engine (GKE)?
- Packaged Kubernetes that can be installed on several cloud platforms
- Packaged Kubernetes hosted in the Google Cloud Platform (Ans)
- Packaged Kubernetes that can be installed on OpenStack
- Packaged Kubernetes that can be installed on premises in your data center
You have updated the manifest file for an existing deployment and need to push the changes to the cluster. Which of the following command lets you do this?
- kubectl create -f
- kubectl apply -f (Ans)
- kubectl rollout apply -f
What is the default Service type (ServiceType) if you do NOT specify a value?
- ClusterIP (Ans)
What is the default protocol for a Service?
- TCP (Ans)
What is the atomic unit of scheduling in Kubernetes?
- Pod (Ans)
Which of the following is true about Pods and IP addressing?
- Pods only work with IPv6 addresses
- All containers in a Pod get unique IP addresses
- An external DHCP server is required for Pod IP addressing
- All containers in a Pod share a single IP address (Ans)
- Elastic Tutorials: Collects Docker metrics and logs using Elastic Agent - November 20, 2023
- Artifactory Tutorials: Setup Docker repository and push/pull images? - November 16, 2023
- Launch Your DevOps Career with Azure! 🚀 - November 16, 2023