This Quick Start sets up a highly available, secure AWS environment, and automatically launches a Dynatrace Managed cluster into a new or existing Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
Dynatrace Managed is an AI-powered automated performance management solution. You can use a single platform to analyze application performance throughout your application’s full stack, down to each individual transaction across all layers and technologies.
You can use the AWS CloudFormation templates included with this Quick Start to deploy a Dynatrace Managed cluster in your AWS account. This Quick Start automates the following:
- Deploying a Dynatrace Managed cluster into a new VPC
- Deploying a Dynatrace Managed cluster into an existing VPC
You can also use the AWS CloudFormation templates as a starting point for your own implementation.
GITHUB Repo – https://github.com/aws-quickstart/quickstart-dynatrace
- Artifactory Tutorials: Setup Docker repository and push/pull images? - November 16, 2023
- Launch Your DevOps Career with Azure! 🚀 - November 16, 2023
- Azure ARM Tutorials: Azure Resource Manager User Guide - November 16, 2023