- Download the installation files for one or more plug-ins from the following site: https://developer.ibm.com/urbancode/plugins/ibm-urbancode-build/. Do not extract the compressed files.
- Load the plug-ins:
- From the IBM UrbanCode Build user interface, click the System tab.
- In the Server group, click Plug-ins.
- On the Plugins page, Browse and locate the plug-in installation file and then click Open.
- On the Plugins page, click Load.
After the upload to the server is complete, the plug-in is listed on the Plugins page and available for immediate use.
Uninstalling a plug-in
To uninstall a plug-in, click System > Plug-ins, locate the plug-in, and then click the Delete icon.
Note: Before uninstalling a plug-in, verify that it is no longer in use. Deleting a plug-in which is being used by existing processes causes those processes to be invalid.
- Elastic Tutorials: Collects Docker metrics and logs using Elastic Agent - November 20, 2023
- Artifactory Tutorials: Setup Docker repository and push/pull images? - November 16, 2023
- Launch Your DevOps Career with Azure! 🚀 - November 16, 2023