Step 1 – Get Comfortable with directory structure and files?
- /etc/perforce/p4dctl.conf.d/master.conf – Server Config file
- /etc/perforce/p4dctl.conf.d/p4p-master.conf – proxy Config file
- /opt/perforce/sbin – Perforce Server
- /opt/perforce/bin – Peforce Client
- /opt/perforce/servers/master – Files and Database of perforce Depot
- /opt/perforce/servers/p4p-master – Cache Perforce Proxy
- /opt/perforce/servers/master/logs – Logs files
- /etc/init.d/helix-p4dctl – Service file
Step 2 – Check the permission of following files. it should owned by Perforce
$ chown -R perforce:perforce .