rajeshkumar created the topic: mod_jk module Vs mod_rewrite and mod_proxy
In order to Integrate Jboss with Apache, i got to 2 solutions below;
1. Integration using mod_jk module &
2. Integration using mod_rewrite and mod_proxy
I have few questions top of it
1. Which is better solutions and what are the pros and cons of this?
2. Is there any other solution for Apache2 and jboss integration?
Twitt me @ twitter.com/RajeshKumarIn
- Understanding Kubernetes’s Taints and Tolerations in easy way - July 5, 2020
- Understanding Node Selector and Node Affinity in Kubernetes - July 5, 2020
- Terrafrom – Example Code for remote-exec provisioner - July 5, 2020