rajeshkumar created the topic: mod_jk module Vs mod_rewrite and mod_proxy
In order to Integrate Jboss with Apache, i got to 2 solutions below;
1. Integration using mod_jk module &
2. Integration using mod_rewrite and mod_proxy
I have few questions top of it
1. Which is better solutions and what are the pros and cons of this?
2. Is there any other solution for Apache2 and jboss integration?
Twitt me @ twitter.com/RajeshKumarIn
CV - www.RajeshKumar.xyz
Total, Over 15 years of extensive experience working with more than 8 software MNCs for software development/maintenance and production environments involved in continuous improvement and automating entire life cycle using latest devops tools and techniques from design and architecture, through implementation, deployment, and successful operations. Also, helping more than 70 software organizations globally, providing coaching, mentoring and consulting in devops, CICD, cloud, containers and operations.
I help software organization to improve a quality of the software, reducing the software development/operational cost and immediate feedback/monitoring. Have in-depth working experience in following domains with real project implementation.
- Test Driven DevOps Approach
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
- Continuous Deployment
- Continuous Inspection
- Technical Debt Reduction
- Containerization/Micro Services Using Kubernetes & Docker
- Cloud Migration using AWS
- Production Monitoring & Postmortem