scmuser created the topic: Perforce Password strength defined
Certain combinations of server security level and Perforce client software releases require users to set “strong” passwords. A password is considered strong if it is at least eight characters long, and at least two of the following are true:
• Password contains uppercase letters
• Password contains lowercase letters
• Password contains non-alphabetic characters.
For example, the passwords a1b2c3d4, A1B2C3D4, aBcDeFgH are considered strong.
- 7 Reasons Why Collecting Product Feedback Is Super Important - November 23, 2021
- Popular Software Engineering Courses and Certifications github - November 18, 2021
- Useful AWS Tools and Websites - November 17, 2021