scmuser created the topic: Perforce Password strength defined
Certain combinations of server security level and Perforce client software releases require users to set “strong” passwords. A password is considered strong if it is at least eight characters long, and at least two of the following are true:
• Password contains uppercase letters
• Password contains lowercase letters
• Password contains non-alphabetic characters.
For example, the passwords a1b2c3d4, A1B2C3D4, aBcDeFgH are considered strong.
- Sonarqube Errors and Database - July 21, 2020
- How to exclude specific host from inventory from a playbook run in Ansible? - July 16, 2020
- Top 30 Free grammar checker and spell checker tools in 2020 - July 15, 2020