SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation. It is a term used to descibe a set of processes for increasing ranking of our website by optimizing for search engine.It is a great way to increase the quality of a websites by making it user-friendly, faster and easier to navigate.
Importance of SEO:- 1)Users trust search engines and having a presence in
the top positions for the keywords the user is
searching, increases the web site’s trust.
4)More leads and sales.
* Keyword research is the first step in the SEO.
* Different website with different contents must have different keywords
for optimization in SEO.
Q1. What is a keyword?
Ans : A keyword is just a word which describe the content of your website in short to the search engine.It also khown as, what user is searching for.
Q2. How to choose the right keyword for our content?
Ans : Choosing the right keyword depend upon the given steps:-
1) Make a list of keyword for your content(various tools are available).
2) Search the best keywords according to your content along with ranking and traffic(use tools).
# Keyword analysis #
Keyword research is the first step in the SEO. So, we use Keywords for optimizing our websites.At first we choose best keywords for our content which covers more traffic by using various tools(Present in Google AdWord).After that we use the best in traffic keyword for our website(content). One thing you should keep in mind that keywords are the heart of your website which optimise your website ranking.So, for getting best ranking in your website you have to use best keywords for your content with more traffic.
There are three types of keywords used.
1.Base Keyword (1-2 words)
2.Modified Keyword (2-3 words)
3.Extender keyword (3+ words)
# Power of .htaccess file #
-> .htaccess file is only a text file . But it can change the settings on a server and allows to do many different things.The most popular thing that the .htaccess file is used for customizing the 404 error pages.The .htaccess files are used in linux and unix servers and not for windows based servers.One of the greatest SEO benifits of .htaccess file is to redirect your domain , in order to be found in only one location.It is also helpful to used the .htaccess file to redirects the indivisual pages.There are Two codes used in .htaccess file. These are :-
1) 301 :- It tells(to the search engine)that you are permanently redirects the webpages.
2) 302 :- It tells(to the search engine)that you are temporarly redirecting the webpages. If you are only redirects the pages temporarly then switch out the code from 301 to 302 else search engine got confused and it will effects loss in your ranking/traffic. It is also used to speed up the servers.
# On Page Optimization #
1. Meta keywords : Meta keyword are found in meta data of the header. It tells the search engine that what the site is about.
2. Meta Description : This is the information that appears in the search result to describe the website. So it is very important to use it correctly.google shows only 155 charecters in the search result.
3. Title tag : It describes the title of the webpages. Google shows only 62 charecters for the title tag.
Sometime search engines have difficult to choose that which keyword describes your website, so to overcome this it uses additional clues like HTML tag of pages, Meta description, Meta title, etc.
If two pages have duplicate title, meta description then search engine considers it in bad form and also the pages can be penalize. So creating a unique title and meta description protects your webpages from penalize.
An additional meta data is used to optimize the website, it is “robots”. By using “robots” we can allow or deny a search engine bot for ‘go’ or ‘not to go’ to a page.If you put a request to the robots.txt file,the bot comes and executes the request.
4. Keyword Optimization : One SEO principle that has changed little over the year is on-page keyword optimization. There are many different ways to do this optimization.
Step 1 :- First understand exactly what the user’s intent.
Step 2 :- Select primary keyword.
Step 3 :- Select supportive keyword for each primary keyword.
Step 4 :- Decide which keyword is to place. Use the google adward keyword planner to cut down your keyword list.
Step 5 :- Writing original and perfect content.
* For optimizing great content there are some steps given below :-
-> Have snackable headlines :- A snackable headline is simple, quick and easy to understand.
-> Short sentences :- short sentences usually contain a main idea that a reader can quickly undestand and remember easily.
-> keep paragraph short :- It is found that short paragraph increases the user’s time on websites more than double. Shorter paragraph encourage the user’s to continue reading.
-> Break the content :- Break the content into parts allows the user to quickly access the value in the content. So the user can easily understand the content.
5. Risk analysis : There are various websites present with same content so there is risk also increases for optimizing your website.For reducing the risk we must use content, keyword, description with same words which user search because search engine shows the best option for user, so whatever user searched, search engine search for the best option for the user and shows the best result.
# Off page optimization #
In general, when a user types a search query, search engine algorithms look into their index and try to find the best pages that can satisfy the intent of the user.Off-site SEO is generally known as link building. Since a proper way to promote a website involves many more methods and techniques than building links.
1. Blogging:- Use blogging this year too in your SEO plans. Post your fresh content, new services on a regular basis so that users keep visiting your site.It helps you to build authority in your subject and backlinks as well. Blogger, Medium, Weebly, WordPress, Hubpages are few names where you do your blog submission.
2. PPT or PDF Submission:- PPT or PDF submission can help you to reach your audiences easily. Create quality and helpful content in your subject,
make a PPT or PDF and submit it to sites like slideshare, scribd, 4shared and various others.
3. Competitor Analysis:- Research your competitor’s presence and backlinks by using tools like Ahrefs, Semrush, Majestic and SEO Spyglass and try to be active there and build your backlinks with them.
4. Backlinks:- Backlinks always played a vital role in SEO Off-page techniques. But it should be done with proper research because search engines always keep an eye on backlinks. Backlink considered when other websites link or refer your site.
5. Social sharing:- Social signals playing an important role in SEO strategy. Therefore use social networks appearance by sharing quality content on regular basis.
- [SOLVED] Flutter : PlatformException(sign_in_failed, com.google.android.gms.common.api.ApiException: 10: , null, null) - December 7, 2021
- [Solved] Flutter : Error: The getter ‘subhead’ isn’t defined for the class ‘TextTheme’ from package:flutter/src/material/text_theme.dart’ – searchable_dropdown - December 6, 2021
- [SOLVED] Flutter Error: The getter ‘body1’ isn’t defined for the class ‘TextTheme’ – place_picker. - December 6, 2021