Agra is a city in northern India’s Uttar Pradesh state. It’s home to the iconic Taj Mahal, a mausoleum built for the Mughal ruler Shah Jahan’s wife, Mumtaz Mahal (who died in childbirth in 1631).
The imposing main building features a massive dome and intricately carved white marble inlaid with precious stones.
This is set behind a reflecting pool inside a courtyard defined by 4 minarets.
Agra has a rich historical background, which is amply evident from the numerous historical monuments in and around the city.
The earliest reference for Agra comes from the epical age, when Mahabharata refer Agra as Agravana. In the sources prior to this, Agra has been referred as Arya Griha or the abode of the Aryans.
The first person who referred Agra by its modern name was Ptolemy.
Industries in Agra
*Although tourism contributes to a large extent in the economy of Agra, the city has a substantial industrial base.
* A lot of manufacturing plants and industry related wholesale markets is prominent in Agra. Agra Industries are doing a fine job in various fields. Producers and dealers of Agra deal in different products and has a vast market to support them.
* The economy of Agra is also dependant on indrustrial production. But, the cities industrial base also produces automobiles, leather goods, handicrafts and stone carving.Agra has a good number of apparel and garment manufacturers and exporters. Some of the leading names in the industry are Kamlesh Exports, Jsn International, India Craft etc.
*Agra has also developed a thriving export business. Agra has developed an important market for the automobile industry. Anil Diesels, Benara Auto, Harvest Group of Industries and Malloys India are some of the major players of the automobile industry in Agra.
* The leather industry is among the most traditional and original industries of Agra. Today, Agra’s economy is mainly dependant on tourism.
*This city is home to some of the most prestigious spas, resorts and hotels in all of India. In fact, one of the largest spas in all of Asia is the Kaya Kalp which is located in the Hotel Mughal.
* Primarily the Economy of the Agra district is agriculture based while the economy base of Agra city is Small Scale Industries, Commerce and Trade. Major crops.
Agra Development /Business
Agra Development Authority or ADA was formed by the government of Uttar Pradesh in order to meet the growing housing needs of the people of Agra and its nearby areas.
The main aim of the Agra Development Authority was to reform the growing real estate business in the city.
This has in turn resulted in complete transformation of the landscape of the city. With well-planned and organized development projects, the ADA Agra was successful in achieving a decent infrastructural set up for the city. Agra Development Authority Agra has provided a uniform structure to the constructions of residential flats, luxurious bungalows and duplexes. The ADA is not only engaged in building economical residential projects in Agra but also undertakes construction of commercial as well as office spaces, which will further help in boosting the Agra property market. a
Other Businesses in Agra
- Art, Music & Culture
Artists, Art Galleries, Art, Music & Culture Clubs/Associations, Theater, Art Schools, Music Schools.
- Associations & Social Organizations
Industry Associations, Charitable Trusts, Alumni Associations, Political Parties, Societies, NGOs.
School, College, University, Professional Institutions, Vocational Training, Private Training Centers.
Offices of Central & State Government, Industrial Area Development Authorities, SEZs, EPZs, Industrial Parks.
- Hospitality – Hotels, Travel, Tourism & Entertainment
Hotels, Restaurants, Travel Agency, Tourist Spots, Religious Places, Museums, Amusement Parks, Cinema.
- Manufacturing Companies
Manufacturers of all types of Products and Equipment, Manufacturers of Plant & Machinery, Core Sector Manufacturing Companies.
- Medical – Hospitals, Clinics, Doctors & Surgeons
Hospitals, Clinics, Medical Centre, Dispensaries, Pathology & other Labs, Doctors & Surgeons – Allopathy, Ayurvedic, Unani, Homeopath, Drug Stores & Pharmacies.
- Professionals & Freelancers
Professionals operating in individual capacity, Accountants, Consultants, Engineers, Lawyers & other Freelancers.
- Service Sector
All kinds of Service other than the services specifically listed elsewhere. Includes Fabricators, Assemblers, Ancillaries, Machine Shops/ Work Shops.
- Shops & Stores
Retailers, All kinds of Shops & Retail Outlets.
- Sports & Fitness Centres
Stadiums, Sports Clubs, Fitness Centres, Gymnasium, Yoga, Aerobics, Karate, Sports Training Centres.
- Traders & Merchants
Distributors, Dealers, C&F Agents, Wholesellers, Exporters, Importers, Bulk Suppliers.
How website will help the business owner in Agra?
Agra is still comes under the category of best city .So the people of this and business owner are not so aware of the advantage of having websites for business and trades. And still most of them running their business through traditionally manners. But websites can bring a revolutionary change into their business. Website is a platform where they can promote their business over google and all over the .Because website contain all the information & details of business and service . So people can search you easily and contact instantly to purchase the product and service of your business.having website is the smart, low cost and easiest way to run your business fast and successful,.and website number of promotional activity to promote your business world wide like,
- 24/7 accessibility-
- Continous advertisement with social media.
- Increase the audience and customer
- Business owner and customer satisfaction
- Low cost business promotion
- Easy to describe the details of your product and service
- Increase sale
- Long term customer
How Website will help the professional in Agra?
- Agra is one of the developing city and the basic economy is depend on steel production and other local business and but apart from that some professionals doctor , lawyer, restaurant business owner and Real Estate business developer are also play a large role for the economy of Agra .so website can help these professionals to establish their profession and business like,
- Doctors can make their portals and website and to promote his profession in google .And also in social media .
- Lawyer can register and make his own website and portal to advertise and promote his professions and skill . So he can get more clients and people .
- In Agra a restaurant business owner can make his own portal and website and promote his service and product over internet and Google . Numbers of customer you can drive at one time this is how your website will work for your business.
- A Real Estate business can make their own website and promote and easy advertise of their business in google . And can drive number of customer . And website add many social media to your website to give online presence for your business your means are being only through website with lots of other network like, Facebook, twitter, etc.
What is the advantage of having Online Presence for Business Owner?
In this era of online world having online presence for the business owner has become the very essential part to run his business fast and easily.online presence brings your accessibility and capability of your service and business directly to your user and customer. Social media and network play the great role to advertise your business product and service . It promote your business 24-hours .apart from these there is many other advantage of online presence given below.
- Direct effect to the user
- 24-hours promotion and advertisement
- 24/7 accessibility
- Direct sale and purchase facility by online process
- Brief details of each service and product.
- Customer satisfaction 7 support
- Business popularity
- Customer review to make service better
How Cotocus will help the business in Agra?
- Cotocus,helps you in doing overall development for your business. we are into web development where we focus on the clients expectations and than focus of the requirement for the business. we do all-around development for your business to gain/increase numbers of clients/customers on your website and market your brand.
- Also, our software development team is innovative and creative. We do design your software in such a way that it can help you to achieve what you expect for your business in and that is our main goal. We provide satisfaction level to our client through our work. we give all details of the progress of the project to our clients, so that he have all the faith in our work. Also, it will help in building up the confidence that we can help him to achieve the main estimate figure he decided for the future for his business.
- For more details visit:-
- What is the future of Microsoft Azure? Is Microsoft Azure certification worth it? - August 25, 2020
- Top 5 Digital Transformation Trends for 2020-21? - June 20, 2020
- What Is the Difference between AWS vs Azure? - June 9, 2020