SEO is refers to Search Engine Optimization and it is more important ever because it is essential for every web master to understand the actual meaning of SEO and too the potential it creates for every business.
SEO (search engine optimization) is one type of designing and developing a website to rank easily in search engine results and getting higher the volume.
SEO (Search engine optimization) explains simple techniques to improve the profile of your web pages for different search engines, like Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
Tactics are short term plan and revealed in battle. Tactics are the tools used to make a strategy.
The tactics only aim in life is to serve the strategy and the right tactics must align to the overall goals of the strategy.
Purpose: – To use particular resources to finish sub-goals that support the defined mission.
Roles: – Particular domain skillful that maneuver limited resources into actions to achieve a set of goals.
Accountability: – Held responsible to particular resources assigned.
Scope: – A subset of resources used in a program or process. Tactics are often particular tactics with limited resources to achieve broader goals.
Duration: – Shorter Term, pliable to particular market conditions.
Methods: – Uses experiences, best practices, programs, processes, and teams.
Outputs: – Produces clear up deliverable’s and feedback using people, tools, time.
SEO – Tactics & Methods
SEO techniques are classified into two broad categories:
1. White Hat SEO
2. Black Hat SEO
White Hat SEO: – White hat SEO denoted the usage of optimization scheme, proficiency and a plan for attaining a particular goal that focus on a human audience opposed to search engines and completely follows search engine formula and policies.
- White Hat SEO is more often used by those who think to make a long-term investment on their website.
- Techniques that search engines request as part of a good design.
- It guarantees good quality of the web pages.
- It does not involve in any deceit.
- It adapt to the search engine’s guidelines.
- It guarantees availability of useful content on the web pages.
Black Hat SEO: – Black Hat SEO is defined as a reject practice that nevertheless could growth a page’s ranking in a search engine result page and techniques that search engines do not approve and attempt to belittle the effect of. These techniques are also called spamdexing.
Recognized Black Hat SEO Tactics
- Article Spinning
- Automated Queries to Google
- Keyword Stuffing
- Reporting a Competitor
- Hidden Text or Links
- Sneaky Redirects
- Content Automation
- Rich Snippet Markup Spam
- Link Farms, Link Wheels or Link Networks
- Doorway Pages
- Creating pages, sub domains, or domains with duplicate content
- Pages with malicious behavior, such as phishing, viruses, Trojans, and other malware
- Reporting a negative SEO
- Redirecting users to a page that was another from the page the search engine ranked.
- Endeavour ranking improvements that are disapproved by the search engines or involve deceit.
- Redirecting users from a page that is made-up for search engines to one that is more human friendly.
- Creating inferiority web pages that contain very small content but are instead stuffed with very similar keywords and phrases. These pages are called Doorway or Gateway Pages.
- Mirror websites by hosting multiple websites – all with conceptually similar content but using different type URLs.
- Calculated positioning of keywords within a page to raise the keyword count, diversity, and density of the page. This is called keyword stuffing.
- Using secret or unseeable text or with the page background color, using a tiny font size or hiding them within the HTML code such as “no frame” sections.
- Creating a varlet copy of a popular website which shows contents similar to the real to a web crawler, but redirects web surfers to unrelated or malicious websites. This is called page hijacking.
- What is the future of Microsoft Azure? Is Microsoft Azure certification worth it? - August 25, 2020
- Top 5 Digital Transformation Trends for 2020-21? - June 20, 2020
- What Is the Difference between AWS vs Azure? - June 9, 2020