Keyword research is a practice of SEO professionals. Keyword research is the process of finding and analyzing authentic search terms that people enter into search engines. The insight you can get into these actual search terms can help inform content strategy, as well as your larger marketing plan.
How to Research Keywords for Your SEO Strategy
Step 1: Make a list of important, relevant topics based on what you know about your business.
Step 2: Fill in those topic buckets with keywords.
Step 3: Research related search terms – This is a creative step you may have already thought of when doing keyword research. If not, it’s a great way to fill out those lists.
Step 4: Check for a mix of head terms and long-tail keywords in each bucket.
Step 6: Use the Google AdWords Keyword Planner to cut down your keyword list.
How do I find the best keywords?
- Always check the search volume for keywords
- Always Find similar keywords using SEO software
- Always Monitor your change in rankings and traffic
- Purchase SEO or inbound marketing software
- Examine the keywords your website ranks for
- Build a buyer persona
- Top 50 Facebook Groups/Community for DevOps, Cloud Computing, DevOps Engineers, and Software Engineers - February 20, 2020
- How to Make Your PDFs SEO Friendly? - January 24, 2020
- What is Geotagging and How to Add a Location to Google Photos on Android? - January 24, 2020