In this article, I am going to explain what is On Page Optimization and Off page optimization.
What is On Page Optimization
On-page optimization refers to factors that have an effect on your website or webpage listing in natural search result. It includes a series of different processes that collaboratively optimize the website structure to help it be found by search engines in specific and searchers in general. Example of on-page optimization includes Meta keywords, Meta Description, Title tag, Keyword Optimization, Risk analysis, etc.
1. Meta keywords: Meta keyword are found in Meta data of the header. It tells the search engine that what the site is about.
2. Meta Description: This is the information that appears in the search result to describe the website. So it is very important to use it correctly. Google shows only 155 characters in the search result.
3. Title tag: It describes the title of the webpages. Google shows only 62 characters for the title tag. Sometimes search engines have difficult to choose that which keyword describes your website, so to overcome this it uses additional clues like HTML tag Of pages, Meta description, Meta title, etc.
If two pages have duplicate title, Meta description then search engine considers it in bad form and also the pages can be penalized. So creating a unique title and Meta description protects your webpages from penalize.
An additional Metadata is used to optimize the website, it is “robots.txt”. By using “robots.txt” we can allow or deny a search engine bot for ‘go’ or ‘not to go’ to a page. If you put a request to the robots.txt file, the bot comes and executes the request.
4. Keyword Optimization: One SEO principle that has changed little over the year is on-page keyword optimization. There are many different ways to do this optimization.
Step 1:- First understand exactly what the user’s intent.
Step 2:- Select primary keyword.
Step 3:- Select supportive keyword for each primary keyword.
Step 4:- Decide which keyword is to place. Use the Google adword keyword planner to cut down your keyword list.
Step 5:- Writing original and perfect content.
For optimizing great content there are some steps given below:-
Have snackable headlines: – A snackable headline is simple, quick and easy to understand.
Short sentences: – short sentences usually contain a main idea that a reader can quickly understand and remember easily.
Keep paragraphs short: – It is found that short paragraph increases the user’s time on websites more than double. Shorter paragraph encourage the users to continue reading.
Break the content: – Break the content into parts allows the user to quickly access the value in the content. So the user can easily understand the content.
5. Risk analysis: There are various websites present with same content so there is risk also increases for optimizing your website. For reducing the risk we must use content, keyword, description with the same words which user search because search engine shows the best option for user, so whatever user searched, search engine search for the best option for the user and shows the best result.
What is Off page optimization
Off-page optimization is a search engine optimization (SEO) process that involves all processes external to the website that can affect its search engine reach and results. It is a series of different processes that are directly or indirectly performed on external websites with the intent to optimize it for search engines.
In general, when a user types a search query, search engine algorithms look into their index and try to find the best pages that can satisfy the intent of the user.
Off-site SEO is generally known as link building. Since a proper way to promote a website involves many more methods and techniques than building links.
Off page optimization includes:
- Creating links on third-party websites that link back to the optimized website.
- Placing keywords/website name/webpage in anchor text of links created.
- Building links on reliable websites (that are established and recognized globally).
- Building links on related websites.
- Creating links on social media networks.
- Submitting the website to search engines and Web directories.
1. Blogging: Use blogging this year too in your SEO plans. Post your fresh content, new services on a regular basis so that users keep visiting your site. It helps you to build authority in your subject and backlinks as well. Blogger, Medium, Weebly, WordPress, Hubpages are few names where you do your blog submission.
2. PPT or PDF Submission: PPT or PDF submission can help you to reach your audiences easily. Create quality and helpful content in your subject, make a PPT or PDF and submit it to sites like slideshare, scribed, 4shared and various others.
3. Competitor Analysis: Research your competitor’s presence and backlinks by using tools like Ahrefs, Semrush, Majestic and SEO Spyglass and try to be active there and build your backlinks with them.
4. Backlinks: Backlinks always played a vital role in SEO Off-page techniques. But it should be done with proper research because search engines always keep an eye on backlinks.Backlink considered when other websites link or refer your site.
5. Social sharing: Social signals playing an important role in SEO strategy. Therefore use social networks appearance by sharing quality content on a regular basis.
- [SOLVED] Flutter : PlatformException(sign_in_failed, com.google.android.gms.common.api.ApiException: 10: , null, null) - December 7, 2021
- [Solved] Flutter : Error: The getter ‘subhead’ isn’t defined for the class ‘TextTheme’ from package:flutter/src/material/text_theme.dart’ – searchable_dropdown - December 6, 2021
- [SOLVED] Flutter Error: The getter ‘body1’ isn’t defined for the class ‘TextTheme’ – place_picker. - December 6, 2021