What is on-page SEO?
On page SEO is the all the things we do on our website which help boost ranking. It is the best practice of optimizing individual web pages in order to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines. On-page refers to both the content and HTML source code of a page that can be optimized, as opposed to off-page SEO which refers to links and other external signals.
You can do the mentioned on-page activities for your website and avail the maximum benefit from the same.
- Keyword Research & Analysis
- Competition Analysis
- Content Optimization
- Internal Linking structure Changes
- URL Structure Changes
- Site-map updating / creation
- Keyword URL Mapping
- Creation of Meta Information
- Title tag (LSI Based)
- Description tag (LSI Based)
- Alt tags (LSI Based)
- HTML Coding, Validation & Correction
- H1, H2 & Strong tags
- Canonical Issue Check
- Error 404 page optimization
- Xml Sitemap
- URL Architecture
- Google, Bing & YAHOO Site map Authentication
These above mentioned On page techniques will help to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines.
- Top 5 Digital Transformation Trends for 2020-21? - June 20, 2020
- What Is the Difference between AWS vs Azure? - June 9, 2020
- Azure DevOps Tutorial for Beginners and Its work process. - June 9, 2020