In this article, I am going to explain what SEO is and how it works.
SEO Stands for Search Engine Optimisation. It is a term used to describe a set of processes for increasing ranking of our website by optimizing for search engine. It is a great way to increase the quality of a websites by making it user-friendly, faster and easier to navigate. In SEO we are optimizing our website to rank in the top to get organic or unpaid traffic from the search engine. Let’s take an example for Google.
Suppose I am created a website for “Sending Free SMS Online”, then how does Google know that I have made a website with that content. So at first, I have to add our website to Google webmaster tool so that Google know our website and what is its content, and if someone searches for “sending free sms online” then Google show our website to the result. Now we have to Optimize our website for some specific keywords so that our website rank in the 1st page.
Now, there are Some Question Arises
Q1. What is Keyword?
Ans: A keyword is just a word which describes the content of our website in short to the search engine. It means “what user search in the search bar to obtain his/her result. Now, we have to choose some keywords for which Google optimize our website. Keyword research is the 1st step in the SEO. So, we use some choose Keywords for optimizing our websites. We choose the best keywords for our content, so that our website rank in the top. We use keywords tool to choose our keywords like “Google Keyword Planner” which is a completely free tool to use which is present in “Google AdWord”.
One thing you should keep in mind that keywords are the heart of your website which optimise your website ranking. So, for getting the best ranking in your website you have to use the best keywords for your content.
There are three types of keywords used.
1. Base Keyword (1-2 words):- Root of the Keywords are called Base Keyword.
2. Modifiers Keyword (2-3 words):- The type of words which provide additional understanding are called Modifiers Keyword. Modifiers further develop and make clear the meaning of the keyword.
3. Extender keyword (3+ words):- Adding additional action words, or adjective, to a keywords base and modifiers enhance the keyword meaning and frequently called Extender keyword.
Q2. How to choose the right keywords for our content?
Ans: Choosing the right keyword depend upon the given steps:-
1) Make a list of keywords for our content: – First of all, we make a list of keywords with some free or paid tools. We use keywordsheeter.com for making our keyword list.
2) Search the best keywords according to your content along with ranking and traffic: – After making a list of keywords we use the free tool from Google, “Google Keyword Planner” to choose the best keywords for our content. There are also various tools available with free or paid. When we type our base keyword in the search bar of Google Keyword Planner then it shows the list of keywords with search count per month. It shows that which keyword is searched for how many times in a month. So we choose the keywords according to our content as well as searched statics.
There are three types of SEO i.e.
1. White Hat SEO
2. Black Hat SEO
3. Grey Hat SEO
1. White Hat SEO :- White Hat SEO means we improves our search rankings on a search engine results page (SERP) while maintaining the integrity of our website and staying within the search engines “terms of service”.
These strategies stay within the leap as defined by Google. It takes a very long time to rank our website but it is safe and also it increases integrity, durability, and credibility of our website.
2. Black Hat SEO: – Black Hat SEO refers to the use of forceful SEO strategies, techniques and scheme that focus only on search engines and not a human audience, and usually does not obey search engines guidelines. Black hat SEO is more frequently used by those who are looking for a quick financial return on their Website, rather than a long-term investment on their Website. Black hat SEO can possibly result in your Website being banned from a search engine, however since the focus is usually on quick high return business models, most experts who use Black Hat SEO strategy consider being banned from search engines a somewhat minor risk.
3. Grey Hat SEO: – In Grey Hat SEO we use Black Hat SEO as well as White Hat SEO for website optimisation. Grey Hat SEO practices belong in neither the Black Hat nor White Hat category. It is a practice of using legal methods to improve your website rankings, but which are ethically suspicious, and could one day become black hat.
- [SOLVED] Flutter : PlatformException(sign_in_failed, com.google.android.gms.common.api.ApiException: 10: , null, null) - December 7, 2021
- [Solved] Flutter : Error: The getter ‘subhead’ isn’t defined for the class ‘TextTheme’ from package:flutter/src/material/text_theme.dart’ – searchable_dropdown - December 6, 2021
- [SOLVED] Flutter Error: The getter ‘body1’ isn’t defined for the class ‘TextTheme’ – place_picker. - December 6, 2021