created the topic: What is Smart Install Maker and its usage?
Smart Install Maker
At last! There is now a much smoother and faster way to create setup files for easy installation of applications. As a developer, you will no longer be bogged down learning complex installation programs or yet another awkward scripting language. This guarantees hassle-free programming, quicker market delivery and ultimately a faster turnaround with more satisfied users. Smart Install Maker enables the creation of a professional-looking, custom-made setup file in just a few mouse clicks. The simplicity of Smart Install Maker means:
* No Scripts
* No brain twisters
* No unreasonable charges
Scripting for GUI now takes minutes – not weeks!
Creating professional setup files used to require script-powered installers, which meant learning new scripting languages and mastering complex installer maker solutions. Now there is an easier way to create great setup files.
It used to take weeks learning extremely difficult scripting language or mastering a complex setup builder, which on top of everything else was very expensive. Now it is possible to take advantage of the wizard-driven Smart Install Maker, which takes just a few minutes and a few mouse clicks to create a professional installation package. These packages are perfect for distributing over the internet, via disc or other media.
Smart Install Maker – Features
Easy, customizable and expert-level setup files:
* Create smaller setup files with built-in Ñab compression. Smaller size distributives are quicker to download and give users a better installation experience.
* Control installation and uninstallation – decide the method, time and contents of installation, modification or removal (including registry, .ini and config files).
* Check system requirements automatically. If the current system does not comply with the minimum requirements, the installer can notify the user of the problem or automatically abort installation.
* Customize the installation environment and appearance of wizard screens (eg add gradients or images to the window background, add header image, logo image, etc).
* Customize screens for display during installation (eg license agreements, readme files, etc).
* Use the OS native language: automatically identify the language of the target operating system and adjust the screen and message language settings accordingly.
* Execute custom commands, operate with installer variables, verify passwords, customize uninstall, manage uninstall feedback.
* Ensure a clean uninstall with no leftovers or orphan files, folders, services or registry records.
* Create silent installations that do not display installation dialogs and messages.
* Cut development time. Avoid learning new languages or complex software – get hold of the intuitive GUI and enjoy the speedy setup creation process.
* Don’t just pay for a brand name without power or quality! Although Smart Install Maker is low cost, it does not offer useless features like many other supposedly superior products.