What is Long Tail Keyword?
Long-tail keywords SEO is a technique of targeting highly specific niche search terms. One is the main thing is that their length makes them more specific than searches with fewer words. It is getting less search traffic, but will usually have a higher conversion value, as they are more specific. This is important to pay a closer look at the keyword you decide to use.
Some highlight points for Long Tail Keyword
- Long-tail keywords have impressive search volume. Google revealed that keywords with the 3-4 word are mostly searched compare to a one-word keyword, although this number tends to decrease as words increase.
- Long-tail keywords give a better clue as to the type of content you offer. The type of audience flocking our website will already have an idea as to what you offer.
What is short tail keyword?
Short-tail keywords are terms that are more usual, comprehensive, and they have many user intentions. Everything is contrary to long-tailed keywords. And attracting a higher volume of website visitors to your website is the main advantage of targeting short-tail keywords in your SEO strategy.
Some highlight points for Short tail keyword
- Traffic quality in your site – While these keywords have the potential to bring more visitors to your site, they may not be the qualified prospects you want.
- If you plan to use advertising, like Google AdWords, the cost for short-tail keywords is also much competitive.
- Top 50 Facebook Groups/Community for DevOps, Cloud Computing, DevOps Engineers, and Software Engineers - February 20, 2020
- How to Make Your PDFs SEO Friendly? - January 24, 2020
- What is Geotagging and How to Add a Location to Google Photos on Android? - January 24, 2020