SEO refers to the ethical means of search engine optimization and White hat SEO is a common designation of any legal, proper, and fair-minded methods for search engine optimization, which apply to and are based on the ranking of all the main search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Some examples of White hat SEO techniques are:
- Title & Description which is belongs to Page.
- Using keywords and keyword analysis
- Back-linking and Link building to improve link popularity
- Semantic markup
- Guest blogging
- Engage your readers on social media and forums
- Quality content: Maintaining a quality content on site without having any Dummy data, spam links, hidden text, irrelevant information on the site.
- Link building: Getting links from high PR websites is one of the best technique for White Hat SEO.
Here, How do we work on white hat SEO?
First of all, Create SEO friendly Website – Once you’re ready to start walking that White Hat SEO walk, it’s time to apply those SEO techniques to a site, whether it’s brand new or an old one you’re improving. Like
- SEO Friendly Domain Name
- SEO Friendly Website Theme, Image, Text etc.
After that, On-Page SEO – It is the practice of optimizing single web pages in order to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines. On-page refers to both the content and HTML source code of a page that can be optimized, as opposed to off-page SEO which refers to links and other external signals. Like:-
- Title, Tag, and Description
- Meta Content
- SEO Friendly Content Writing
Finally, Off-Page SEO – Off-page SEO helps make your website popular on the internet, so you can get more visibility and accessibility. Off Page SEO Includes…..
- Link Building
- Social Media
- Guest Blogging
- Social Bookmarking
- Photo sharing
- Video sharing
These are the Basics of White SEO.