I will be going to tell you 14 chrome extensions that will save your hours on SEO work and help you get your results faster.
- Grammarly: Grammarly is a one-stop-shop tool for marketers who are looking to perfect their writing and grammar skills. Grammarly, it’s so much cheaper than paying an editor. It tells me all the errors and what I need to fix and it’s much better than the spelling correction within Microsoft Word. And it’s free, so check it out, use it and whatever you write articles, even if it’s in WordPress there will be a little green Grammarly icon and it tells you if there are any errors within your content that you need to fix.
2. Buzzsumo: It is a tool that shows you a detailed breakdown of how content pieces and topics perform online. The extensions, it does the same thing, but just in fewer clicks. That allows you to visit any page and see instant performance metrics. This allows you to create a real-time content strategy or brainstorming content topic ideation. That way when you are reading some random article around the web, you are like.
3. Keyword Surfer: If you pay for it, great. It doesn’t give you all the data, but it still tells you volume for global or your country and it tells you other related keywords that you could be going after as well. Now it also provides domain estimated traffic so that way you know what’s the traffic to each domain and it shows you backlinks for each URL that’s ranking in the top 10.
4. MozBar: It’s a valuable tool that allows you to see how popular your competitors are. MozBar allows you to run a quick SEO overview on any page that you’re on or pages listed in the SERPs. It takes a look at on-site content, social media engagement, technical SEO, backlinks, domain authority, even page authority.
5. SimilarWeb: This tool takes all the traffic sources into account during a site analysis so you can get more than basic SEO information. It allows you to look much deeper into engagement metrics such as traffic, time on site, bounce rate, and much more.
6. Redirect Path: This tool is much more than a just broken link checker. It also helps you find other technical issues on your site. If you run into any errors, your site could be dropping in ranking due to redirect issues you have on your site without you even knowing that it exists. But this extension will help you spot and fix it.
7. Google PageSpeed Insights Extension: We all know that page speed is a huge ranking factor. But, if you have a slow page speed time yours will bounce right away and your rankings will suffer. This extension see how fast your site is loading with a single click. Not only that but it also gives you suggestions on how to fix the page speeds. Another, this tool works well for both desktop and mobile page speeds.
8. SEO META in 1 Click: This extension shows detail for any website on any of these four categories, headers such as each H1, H2, H3 tags, images such as how many are on a page, that alt tags, and titles, link, the total number of internal and external links and last but not least, social data such as a Facebook open graph, Twitter information on the page as well.
9. Hunter: When we are doing outreach to get backlinks it’s really hard to find the people’s name information. Hunter.io provides all of that to you.
10. Majestic backlink analyzer: Majestic backlink analyzer can help you with this ease. The tool lets you find out the total quantity and quality of the backlinks that point to any given page.
11. Boomerang: Since the beginning of email marketing, marketers have always wanted to know the perfect time to send their emails and Boomerang is the answer. Because the last thing you want to do is send an email at the wrong time so that way when someone loads up their inbox you’re the 100th email at the bottom cuz no one’s going to go down that far. It allows you to also schedule the emails at the right time.
12. Linkclump: If you’re a research junkie like me, you know how annoying it could behave to hop from tab to tab back and forth is time-consuming. Having 15 tabs open is normal for me. With Linkclump you can quickly open multiple links in the SERP in just one click.
13. Liner: If you come across a great piece of content but you want to remember a specific line. Liner highlight that portion of the article. It keeps you organized, allows you to keep track of all the relevant information in a big article. Not only that but you can save your highlights as well.
14. One-Click Extension Manager: It allows you to quickly see what’s important, what’s not. It creates a one-click extension tab. You can drop down a list of each of your extensions and quickly remove, add more, and see where you are missing gaps.
- Manual Bidding vs. Automated Bidding - October 15, 2020
- What is Market Research and Competitive Analysis? - October 12, 2020
- What is a Good PPC Conversion Rate? And How to Increase It? - October 7, 2020