PHP is a great beginner programming language for anyone who is wanting to cross over into the coding world. Though easy to learn, it is an extremely robust language and can be used to create large-scale websites.
What is PHP?
PHP is Open Source server-side programming/Scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML. PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor. It was crated by Ramsum Lerdorf in 1994. It can be RUN on various platforms Windows, Linux, Mac Os X, etc. At Present in 2021 PHP 8.0.6 is the latest version of PHP.
Why it is used?
It is used to create dynamic content, databases, session tracking, even entire e-commerce sites. It is integrated with many popular databases, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Sybase, Informix, and Microsoft SQL Server.
Why Learn PHP?
PHP began as a small open source project that evolved as more and more people realized that it was so useful. It is a must for PHP students and working professionals to become great software engineers especially when they are working in the web development domain.
Prerequisites to learn PHP?
- Some basic knowledge of the Internet and its terms.
- To write PHP code need a text editor like Notepad++, Visual Studio Code, Sublime Text, etc.
- XAMPP or WAMPP as a local server to run the PHP code.
Then, Why should you enroll in the best PHP training center?
Here are the benefits:
- Quality Content and well experienced faculty.
- Get globally recognize certification
- 24×7 can access learning materials
- Get Hand-on experience by experts
- Problem-solving faculty availability.
These topics are covered in PHP Course:
|1. INTRODUCTION – PHP||2. General/Data Type|
|3. Functions||4. String|
|5. Arrays||6. Classes & Object|
|7. Operators and Control Structures||8. Database|
|9. Web Programming||10. PHP – TOAST|
|11. Building the LAMP Stack||12. The Lending Library’s Database|
|13. Introducing PDO||14. Doing More with the Database|
|15. Maintaining State in Web Applications||16. RESTfull Web Services With PHP and Laravel|
In this course, you can with the basics and work your way to creating a fully interactive website utilizing the PHP language. Some of the major topics that we will cover include PHP syntax, built-in functions, persisting data across web pages, and connecting to a database.
Here you can see the video for more clarify your doubts.
- Top 5 IT Management Tools | IT Management Software - July 30, 2021
- Complete guide of PHP certification courses, tutorials & training - July 23, 2021
- Top 10 Cloud Platforms in 2021 - July 2, 2021