Complete guide on PHP certification courses, tutorials & training
What is PHP Hypertext Preprocessor is known as PHP. Many developers use PHP, an open-source server-side programming language, to create websites. In addition, it is a general-purpose language that you…Read more »
What is CouchDB?
CouchDB is a document-oriented database and within each document fields are stored as key-value maps. Fields can be either a simple key/value pair, list, or map. It is an open-source…Read more »
What is ClickHouse?
Clickhouse is an open-source columnar-oriented Database Management System (DBMS) used for online analytical processing (OLAP) created by Yandex. Currently, it powers the second largest web analytics platform, Yandex Metrica. It…Read more »
What is ArangoDB?
ArangoDB is an open-source multi-model NoSQL database with a flexible data model for documents and graphs. It is designed as a “general purpose database,” offering all the features typically needed…Read more »
What is Apache Druid?
Apache Druid is among the most popular open-source Apache Druid is a real-time analytics database designed for fast slice-and-dice analytics (OLAP). As pre-existing open-source databases like Relational Database Management System…Read more »
Best & Most Popular 5 Code Editors for Python programming
History of Python Python is a high-level, interpreted, interactive and object-oriented scripting language. Python is designed to be highly readable. Python consistently ranks as one of the most popular programming…Read more »
Best & Most Popular 5 Code Editors for HTML/CSS programming
What is Code Editor ? Code Editor is one of the essential tools for programmers, designers, and even writers. Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) are often cumbersome for small tasks, such…Read more »
What is YAML and How it works? An Overview and Its Use Cases
What is YAML? YAML means another markup language. It is a data serialization language that works well with the modern programming language, and it is human-friendly. It is used to…Read more »
Top 50 selenium interview questions and answers
1) What is Selenium and what is composed of? Selenium is a suite of tools for automated web testing. It is composed of Selenium IDE (Integrated Development Environment) : It…Read more »
Top 50 Joomla interview questions and answers
1) Explain what is Joomla? Joomla is a content management system. It allows you to build online applications and web sites. Joomla is an open source and available freely. 2)…Read more »
Top 50 WordPress interview questions and answers
1) What is WordPress? WordPress is an Open Source Content Management System (CMS) and a blogging tool, based on PHP and MySQL. It is free of cost, and you can…Read more »
Most Popular 5 Code Editors for PHP programming
Programmers have a ton of great tools that they can use to make their jobs and work more effective and efficient. These include multi-use tools such as VScode and many others that…Read more »
Top 50 PHP Interview Questions and Answers
1) What is PHP? PHP is an open-source, interpreted, and object-oriented scripting language that can be executed at the server-side. PHP is well suited for web development. Therefore, it is…Read more »
Top 100 laravel interview questions and answers
1) What is Laravel? Laravel is an open-source widely used PHP framework. The platform was intended for the development of web application by using MVC architectural pattern. Laravel is released…Read more »
Complete guide of PHP certification courses, tutorials & training
PHP is a great beginner programming language for anyone who is wanting to cross over into the coding world. Though easy to learn, it is an extremely robust language and…Read more »
Directory Structure Of Laravel Application
devopsschool – This is Project Folder app – The app directory contains the core code of your application. bootstrap – The bootstrap directory contains the app.php file which bootstraps the…Read more »
Complete Guide and Tutorials for PHP Functions with example
What is Functions? A function is a section of code in a programme that is written to execute a particular operation. For a deeper understanding of how functions perform, we…Read more »
What is XAMPP? and How to Install XAMPP?
What is XAMPP? XAMPP is an acronym that stands for Cross-Platform, Apache, MySQL, PHP, and Perl, with the Ps standing for PHP and Perl, respectively. It’s an open-source web-solutions kit…Read more »
What is PHP? and How PHP works?
What is PHP? We can say that PHP is an open source programming and server scripting language that is particularly well adapted to Create Static web pages or Dynamic web…Read more »