- Netscape navigators, the web browser, wanted a “glue language”, to use images etc. with HTML
- ECMAScript 2 was released in 1998, ECMAScript 3(baseline for modern day JS) was released in 1999, ECMAScript 5 was released in december 2009.
- ECMScript 4 never happedned.
- We are at ECMAScript 6 (Officially: ECMAScript 2015), also known as ES6.
- Originally developed by Netscape, as LiveScript.
- Now, Standardized by the European Compute Manufacturers Association as ECMA-262.
- An HTML -embedded scripting language.
- Object-Centered Script Language
- Client edge Technology
- Validation of User’s Input
- Else and If Statement
- Interpreter Centered
- Ability to perform In Built Function
- Case Sensitive format
- Light Weight and delicate
- Statements Looping
- Handling Events
- Control document appearance and content.
- Control the behavior of the browser.
- Interact with document content.
- Interact with user
- Read and write client state with cookies
- Interact with applets.
- Manipulation embedded images.
download link for atom code editor:- https://atom.io/
2. Visual Studio Code
VS Code is my most used and favorite editor. I love being able to customize the editor – changing the layout, the icons, fonts, and the color scheme is so easy. Visual Studio Code is the first thing that comes to mind for many. This open-source editor is available for Linux, Windows, and macOS. IntelliSense support enables automatic completions while the user is coding in HTML, CSS, JS, or PHP.
VS Code has a peek feature. This feature allows you to expand a function in-line and take a look at the code instead of directly navigating in the line where the function is defined.
download link for Visual Studio Code:- https://code.visualstudio.com/
Advantages and disadvantages of Vs Code
- According to me, auto save function is a one of the best feature in VS Code.
- A lot of extensions provide by VS Code. It’s made our code very smooth and more powerful.
- It is very configurable and can use many predefined actions.
- Debugging supporter AI should be more improved.
- Hard to change setting on VS Code. so that should be more user-friendly
- Sometimes VS Code gets high CPU usage for running. so, the machine freezes sometimes.
3. Sublime Text
Sublime Text is a commercial source code editor. It natively supports many programming languages and markup languages. Users can expand its functionality with plugins, typically community-built and maintained under free-software licenses. To facilitate plugins, Sublime Text features a python API.
Download link for Sublime Text editor :- https://www.sublimetext.com/
Eclipse is an IDE (integrated development environment). It’s definitely not a text editor. Then again, an IDE is really just a text editor with a lot of extra features for specific kinds of text. Furthermore, an IDE is often home to a developer. Developers have their IDE of choice open all day long, so it’s natural to stay in that IDE when it’s time to write a project README file, or to jot down a quick note, or to just make a grocery list. So sometimes, an IDE is just a text editor, after all.
Eclipse can also handle diffs and patches with ease, and it’s got version control integration, so synchronizing work between computers is trivial.
Whether you use Eclipse as your primary text editor or just for required text files you’re bundling along with applications you develop, it’s a great platform for writing.
Download link for Eclipse editor:- https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/
Apache NetBeans is much more than a text editor. It highlights source code syntactically and semantically, lets you easily refactor code, with a range of handy and powerful tools. Apache NetBeans provides editors, wizards, and templates to help you create applications in Java, PHP, and many other languages. NetBeans 7.4 Released in October 2013, builds on the functionality listed below. As well as direct download of most major JS source files from CDNJS. Version 7.4 includes “Editing support for AngularJS, Knockout and ExtJS frameworks, Navigator and code folding in JSON files, Enhanced code completion with improved accuracy” see more here: https://netbeans.org/community/releases/74/
Download link for netbeans code editor:- https://netbeans.apache.org/download/index.html
According to Payscale, below are the popular companies interested in hiring web developers:
Certification by DevOpsschool , Contact@DevopsSchool.com
Free certification:- https://www.mindluster.com/certificate/1153
Best Courses and Insitute for learning
2. Edube Interactive
link for edube :- https://edube.org/study/jse1
- Best & Most Popular 5 Code Editors for Python programming - March 17, 2022
- Best & Most Popular 5 Code Editors for HTML/CSS programming - March 16, 2022