What is Bootstrap & How it works? An Overview and Its Use Cases!!!
Best DevOps Trainers in India and Europe
Finding Skilledfull DevOps Trainer is one of most difficult jobs whereas most of the skilled ful DevOps Engineer is being hired by Top Startups and Top Software Company in the world! Usually…Read more »
Top 5 Open Source Release Management Software
Introduction Release management tools help teams plan and manage the handover of code, changes, and customizations from the application team through packaging and deployment across testing environments on the operations…Read more »
Top 10 Release Management Tools in 2022
What is Release? A release represents a number of activities in a certain time period, with people working on them What is release management? Release management is the process of…Read more »
Top 26 Free and Popular tools written in Python
What is Python Python is a programming language that is commonly used to create websites and applications, automate operations, and perform data analysis. Python is a general-purpose programming language, which…Read more »
Top 20 SRE interview questions and answers.
SRE is one of the trending roles in the tech industry these days, although it is much more than buzz. It is a relatively new practice that can be implemented…Read more »
What is DataStax Astra?
DataStax Astra DB simplifies cloud-native application development, and reduces time to install, deploy and scale from weeks to minutes. Astra DB eliminates operational overhead, the biggest obstacle to using Apache…Read more »
What is CouchDB?
CouchDB is a document-oriented database and within each document fields are stored as key-value maps. Fields can be either a simple key/value pair, list, or map. It is an open-source…Read more »
Top 50 Pagerduty Interview Questions & Answer
1) If you were asked to review a colleague’s code that they had written, what key things would you look for? For this question, your interviewer will obviously be looking…Read more »
Top 50 Postfix Interview Questions & Answer
1) What Is Postfix And Default Port Used For Postfix ? Postfix is a open source MTA (Mail Transfer agent) which is used to route & deliver emails. Postfix is…Read more »
What is ClickHouse?
Clickhouse is an open-source columnar-oriented Database Management System (DBMS) used for online analytical processing (OLAP) created by Yandex. Currently, it powers the second largest web analytics platform, Yandex Metrica. It…Read more »
Top 50 Exim Interview Questions & Answer
1) You are not given the tools you need to be successful. How would you change that In Exim? State a business case to your manager / leader as to…Read more »
What is BigQuery?
Nowadays, the age of tech big Data information is continuously increasing in volume and variety. This is the information that companies would like to quickly explore to identify strategic answers…Read more »
Top 50 haproxy Interview Questions & Answer
1) Is HAProxy a load balancer? HAProxy (High Availability Proxy) is open source proxy and load balancing server software. It provides high availability at the network (TCP) and application (HTTP/S)…Read more »
Top 50 traefik Interview Questions & Answer
1) What is Traefik software? Traefik (pronounced traffic) is a modern HTTP reverse proxy and load balancer that makes deploying microservices easy. Traefik integrates with your existing infrastructure components (Docker,…Read more »
Top 50 linkerd Interview Questions & Answer
1) Who owns Linkerd? the Cloud Native Computing FoundationLinkerd is hosted by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF). The CNCF owns the trademark; the copyright is held by the Linkerd…Read more »