Today, I let you know about Google My Business. It is one type of free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. If you verify and edit your business information, you can both help customers find your business and tell them your story.
Advantages of Google My Business:-
- It can help you in increasing the visibility of your business.
- It getting more local customers.
- You can easily update your details if you move premises or change your number.
- The best things are that It allows your customers to get the details they need quickly.
- It’s completely free advertising on the world’s biggest search engine.
Some short points which will help you for SEO using Google My Business.
- First of all, Encourage reviews.
- Use a local number.
- Avoid penalty-inducing offenses.
- Set up your Google Business Listing (if you haven’t yet).
- Choose a relevant, specific category.
- Load quality, high-resolution images.
- Make sure your information matches everywhere else.
Follow these easy steps to set up a Google My Business account:-
First of all, create a Google Account which you’d like to later connect with your business. You can also use your existing Google Account but later on, you’ll find that separating your private and business accounts is the best way to go.
After that, Go to www.google.com/business and select “Start now” in the top right corner of your screen.
Enter your business name.
Then, put your business address. If for whatever reason you don’t want people to see your address, you can check “Hide my address (it’s not a store) Only show region.” box.
Be careful before to fill all data, If you offer delivery of your products or services be sure to check the “I deliver goods and services to my customers” box and select your delivery area.
Then, You will be asked to choose your business category. Try to be as accurate as you can, because this will have a big impact on how you appear in search results. Essentially, Google asks you what types of customers it should display your business listing to.
After that, Enter your business phone number and/or website.
Finally, Choose a verification option. If you’re not ready to verify your business yet, click “Try a different method” → “Later.”
Top Tasks to be Performed to Improve Website Ranking:-
- Verify You Information Google either by mail or phone or any other way.
- Add More reviews. Shorten Map URL and Share it customers to review your business.
- Save photos by keywords name on your computer then upload with the same name.
- Manage your Google My Business reviews and Q&A.
- Write a description, that will be accessible on the search results page.
- Add pictures, that will be displayed at the top of your listing and one profile photo that will be used to showcase your identity when you post a photo or answer a review.
- Top Linkedin Groups/Community for DevOps, Cloud Computing - March 27, 2020
- Top Tasks to be Performed to Improve Website Ranking on Google My Business. - February 24, 2020
- Top 50 Facebook Groups/Community for DevOps, Cloud Computing, DevOps Engineers, and Software Engineers - February 20, 2020