Top 50 traefik Interview Questions & Answer
1) What is Traefik software? Traefik (pronounced traffic) is a modern HTTP reverse proxy and load balancer that makes deploying microservices easy. Traefik integrates with your existing infrastructure components (Docker,…Read more »
What is Azure SQL?
Azure SQL is Microsoft’s cloud database service. Based on SQL Server database technology and built on Microsoft’s Windows Azure cloud computing platform, SQL Azure enables organizations to store relational data…Read more »
What is Apache Druid?
Apache Druid is among the most popular open-source Apache Druid is a real-time analytics database designed for fast slice-and-dice analytics (OLAP). As pre-existing open-source databases like Relational Database Management System…Read more »
Top 50 Kubernetes interview questions and answers
1) What is Kubernetes? Kubernetes is a container management system developed in the Google platform. The purpose of Kubernetes is to manage a containerized application in various types of physical,…Read more »
Top 50 Zabbix interview questions and answers
1) What can be monitored using Zabbix? Zabbix provides monitoring metrics, such as network utilization, CPU load and disk space consumption. The software monitors operations on Linux, Hewlett Packard Unix…Read more »
Top 50 Joomla interview questions and answers
1) Explain what is Joomla? Joomla is a content management system. It allows you to build online applications and web sites. Joomla is an open source and available freely. 2)…Read more »
Top 50 WordPress interview questions and answers
1) What is WordPress? WordPress is an Open Source Content Management System (CMS) and a blogging tool, based on PHP and MySQL. It is free of cost, and you can…Read more »
Top 50 Interview question and answers of MySQL
Introduction to MySQL MySQL is a leading open-source database management system. It is a multi-user, multithreaded database management system. MySQL is especially popular on the web. It is one of…Read more »
Complete guide of PHP certification courses, tutorials & training
PHP is a great beginner programming language for anyone who is wanting to cross over into the coding world. Though easy to learn, it is an extremely robust language and…Read more »
What is XAMPP? and How to Install XAMPP?
What is XAMPP? XAMPP is an acronym that stands for Cross-Platform, Apache, MySQL, PHP, and Perl, with the Ps standing for PHP and Perl, respectively. It’s an open-source web-solutions kit…Read more »
What is PHP? and How PHP works?
What is PHP? We can say that PHP is an open source programming and server scripting language that is particularly well adapted to Create Static web pages or Dynamic web…Read more »
I am facing a MySQL error when I want to login into a database in Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS
I am facing above issue from two days so I searched a lot for this. but every time I failed, I started checking from another ubuntu machines, I find that,…Read more »
How to downgrade php from 8.0.0 to 7.1.32 in xampp 8.0.0?
Hey friends i am going to discuss with some common error with xampp. i installed xampp in my pc and working with Laravel version 5.8 and php version 7.1.3 so…Read more »
How to fix MySQL Shutdown Unexpectedly Error
Errors : mysql_error.log 2020-10-22 12:48:24 0 [Note] InnoDB: Mutexes and rw_locks use Windows interlocked functions2020-10-22 12:48:24 0 [Note] InnoDB: Uses event mutexes2020-10-22 12:48:24 0 [Note] InnoDB: Compressed tables use zlib…Read more »
[SOLVED] Error: MySQL shutdown unexpectedly.
When I open XAMPP and click start MySQL button and it gives me an error. I had started it just before, but now it isn’t working. 12:19:12 PM [mysql] Attempting…Read more »
How to Insert and Retrieve Data in Database – Laravel Framework
In this example, I am going to show you how to insert data in the database using laravel framework PHP. First, creating table the SQL query: Now, create three file…Read more »
How to Download and Install Mysql in Macos 10
Step 1 – Download a DMG package from here https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/ Step 2 – Download a DMG package from here Click on DMG file and again you get .pkg file. Step…Read more »
Complete reference guide of PHP Databases!
PHP MySQL Introduction MySQL is one of the most popular relational database system being used on the Web today. It is freely available and easy to install, however if you have installed…Read more »
MySQL Error 1045 (28000): Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’ (using password: YES)
rajeshkumar created the topic: MySQL ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’ (using password: YES) MySQL ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’ (using password: YES) root@server [~]#…Read more »
Creating file system info and put into mysql db
rajeshkumar created the topic: Creating file system info and put into mysql db Create a perl script for following task… 1. Read the directory mentioned by users and list all…Read more »