In this post we going to learn six ways you can use the platform to grow your business.
- Optimize your Facebook company page.
- Regularly Post Original Content
- Tag your product in your photo content
- Enable, Encourage and Engage with Customer Reviews
- Run a Facebook Ad Campaign
- Leverage your Facebook page Insights
- Optimize your Facebook company page: If your Facebook company page is not already set up, then you need to make it your first priority. Your company’s page will be a centralized location where you would share your post, will interact with the fans, and the ads will run. It is important to know that your company’s fan page will be different from your personal profile.
- Regularly Post Original Content: Now that your page is optimized, you can start posting content to share with your audience. But what should you share? Your posts should be related to your business, but should not always directly promote your product or service. A high-quality video showcasing your product or an article related to a topic will get value to your customers or even a competition to engage your customers and fans.
- Tag Your Products in Your Photo Content: This feature enables customers to collect product information and even purchase the product after clicking on the image that appears in their feed. You can tag your products as much as you would tag someone on the platform.
- Enable, Encourage, and Engage With Customer Reviews: Your customers are the lifeblood of your business, and they often have something to say. Whether it is positive or negative, it still gives you the opportunity to make them enthusiastic ambassadors for your brand. Thus, it is necessary to enable the review option on your Facebook page. Positive reviews can support what your company needs. Negative reviews provide businesses with a chance to test and showcase their customer support abilities. You can take the time to respond to the review and correct the matters in front of your audience.
- Run A Facebook Ad Campaign: Time to kick your strategy into aggressive mode and see how you can run a marketing campaign through Facebook’s Ad Manager. This way you can start building an audience of people who have visited your website, which you can later retrieve. Facebook advertising can be an effective and economical way to gain new customers with Facebook ad template.
- Leverage Your Facebook Page Insights: After implementing all these tips on your site, you have to assess the need that is what works for your business and what may not be worth it. You may need to change your posting schedule, or you may need to run more targeted ads. This tool can be incredibly valuable for you to make educated decisions to allocate your time and money to upcoming campaigns.
You can access this feature by clicking the “Insights” tab on the toolbar on your business’ fan page. The dashboard opens with “Page Summary“. It provides users with a quick, easy snapshot of the page health campaigns or content posted by them.
The following summary pages appear on the Summary tab:
- Actions on a Page – This includes ALL actions (like, share, comment) that a user takes on your company page.
- Page Views – This is how many views your page received over a set period of time.
- Page Previews – When someone hovers over your page, and it appears in their newsfeed, this is considered a page preview.
- Page Likes – This is how many times someone has clicked “like” to like your company’s Facebook page.
- Reach – This is how many unique people your company has reached on Facebook through posts on your company Facebook page.
- Post Engagements – This is the total number of interactions all of your posts have received over a set period of time. It includes all the posts you made on your company’s Facebook page.
- Video Views – The total number of video views your videos have received. It is considered a view after someone watches for 3 seconds at least.
- Page Followers – People can opt-in and out of your posts on your Facebook page, so this metric shows how many page followers you have acquired.
The “Actions on a Page” and “Posts” views can be helpful in assessing what types of posts and topics perform well. This can help you to centralize your effort using new data for future campaigns.
All of these tools can be incredibly useful for Facebook in assessing, auditing and designing your marketing campaigns.
Latest posts by Narayan K (see all)
- Top 5 Reliable Phone Number Validation API for Your Next Product - February 10, 2022
- Top 5 IT Management Tools | IT Management Software - July 30, 2021
- Complete guide of PHP certification courses, tutorials & training - July 23, 2021