In this tutorial im going to share top and best 5 code editor for dart programming language. These code editor is very helpful for developers.
Top 5 Best Code editor for Dart
- Android Studio
- Visual Studio Code
- IntelliJ IDEA. (and other JetBrains IDEs)
- What is Android Studio?
Android Studio is the authority incorporated advancement climate for Google’s Android operating system, based on JetBrains’ IntelliJ IDEA programming and planned explicitly for Android improvement. Android Studio Structured code modules allow you to divide your project into units of functionality that you can independently build, test, and debug.
Features of Android Studio
- Instant App Run
- Visual Layout Editor
- Fast Emulator
- Intelligence Code Editor
- Addition of New Activity as a Code Template
- Help to Build Up App for All Devices
- Help to Connect with Firebase
- Support KOTLIN
- Colour Previews
- Maven Repository
2. Visual Studio Code.
What is Visual Studio Code?
Visual Studio Code is one of the most popular code editor for dart flutter it’s made by Microsoft. Visual Studio code has lots of extra features as like debugging, syntax highlighting, intelligent code completion snippets and etc. VS Code supports a wide array of programming languages from Java, C++, and Python to CSS, Go, and Dockerfile. Moreover, formatting and much more. VS Code allows you to add on and even creating new extensions including code linters, debuggers, and cloud and web development support.
History & Origin of Visual Studio Code.
Visual Studio Code was first declared on April 29, 2015, by Microsoft at the 2015 Build gathering. A review fabricate was delivered presently. On November 18, 2015, the wellspring of Visual Studio Code was delivered under the MIT License, and made accessible on GitHub
Features of Visual Studio Code
- easier to manage
- quicker to load into the IDE
- quicker to compile
- Helps improve the performance as this means the IDE does not have to process the copybooks and resolve the file dependencies.
- Helps keep the project size smaller.
- Helps make the project portable to other machines.
- Helps avoid any issues with performance
Features of Atom?
- Customizable color schemes to make code more readable
- A wide selection of third-party plugins to catch coding errors
- Keyboard shortcuts to speed up your workflows
- Automatic code indentation
- Highlighting language-specific syntax
- The ability to view your project’s file and folder structure in a tree view
Features of Geany
- Syntax highlighting.
- Code folding.
- Autocompletion of symbols/words.
- Construct completion/snippets.
- Auto-closing of XML and HTML tags.
- Many supported filetypes including C, Java, PHP, HTML, Python, Perl, Pascal, and others.
- Symbol lists.
5. IntelliJ IDEA. (and other JetBrains IDEs)
IntelliJ IDEA is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for JVM languages designed to maximize developer productivity. It does the routine and repetitive tasks for you by providing clever code completion, static code analysis, and refactorings, and lets you focus on the bright side of software development, making it not only productive but also an enjoyable experience.
Features of IntelliJ IDEA
- Smart Code Completion.
- On-The-Fly Code Analysis.
- Advanced Refactoring.
- Detecting Duplicates.
- Inspection and Quick Fixes.
- Shortcuts for Everything Terminal.
- Navigation and Search.
In this video you can see lots of code editor whose helpful for dart.