What is AWS?
Aws: Stands for (Amazon web service)
AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a comprehensive, evolving cloud computing platform provided by Amazon that includes a mixture of infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and packaged software as a service (SaaS) offerings. AWS services can offer an organization tools such as compute power, database storage, and content delivery services.
AWS launched in 2006 from the internal infrastructure that Amazon.com built to handle its online retail operations. AWS was one of the first companies to introduce a pay-as-you-go cloud computing model that scales to provide users with computing, storage, or throughput as needed.
AWS offers many different tools and solutions for enterprises and software developers that can be used in data centers in up to 190 countries. Groups such as government agencies, education institutions, nonprofits, and private organizations can use AWS services.
What is the use of
Amazon Web Services or AWS as an abbreviation is a popular Cloud Service Provider that enables on-demand services like compute, storage, networking, security, databases, etc which can be accessed through the internet across the globe and the user is not required to manage or monitor these resources.
Google Cloud Certification Vs
Azure Certification Vs
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
AWS is the most widely used cloud platform globally, having more than a decade of experience with an expansive range of services tailored for different use cases. AWS is currently at the top of the food chain, holding the world’s largest public cloud market share. It has been around since 2006 and was the first to offer infrastructure services through the Internet. That being said, AWS has the advantage of having the most evolved technologies in terms of support and functionality.
- Leading Cloud Innovator
- Broad Global Presence
- Mature and Feature-riched Cloud Technologies
- Good Documentations Of Services
- Extensive Training Materials
- Complex Billing System
Notable Companies that use AWS
Why learn AWS?
AWS Certifications are the most sought-after in the cloud industry.
There is more demand for AWS skills when compared to other Cloud Platforms.
AWS is easier to learn if you have no prior Cloud experience as there are more learning materials (blogs, eBooks, video tutorials) that you could find online.
Azure is the second-largest Cloud Service Provider next to AWS. The Azure platform has excellent support for interoperability with data centers (especially with Microsoft’s software integration) making hybrid cloud its major advantage.
- Offers a familiar environment to native Microsoft users
- Ease of integration with other Microsoft products
- Hybrid cloud
- Costly pricing models
- Complicated interface
- Poor documentation of services
Notable companies that use Azure
Why learn Azure?
- You’ll have a deeper reason to learn Azure if you are an experienced user of Microsoft’s services (Windows Server, SQL Server, .NET, Dynamics Active Directory)
- If you have existing Microsoft Certifications like MCSA: Windows Server 2016, MCSA: Office 365, MCSA: Windows 10, then it is more logical to learn Azure to further solidify your credentials when applying for a Cloud-related job.
- Azure has two certifications (Azure Fundamentals and Azure Administrator Associate) that are included in the 15 top paying IT certifications as reported by Global Knowledge.
Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
GCP is relatively new to cloud computing. And despite being an underdog, GCP is slowly catching up and becoming a threat to AWS and Azure. Among the three cloud platforms, GCP offers the cheapest pricing model and has flexible cost-control, allowing you to try the different services and features. It is estimated that 1.17 billion people use Google Search. And It is impressive to note how Google handles traffic with that kind of magnitude. One of the main benefits of running your applications in GCP is that you’ll get access to the same resources and tools that power Google.
- Live Migration Of Virtual Machines
- Cheap Pricing Model
- Broad Toolset for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Strong Integration and management of Google’s technologies (Google APIs, Kubernetes)
- Limited Product Range
- Smaller Global Presence Compared To Other Cloud Platforms
Notable companies that use GCP
Why learn GCP?
- According to Global Knowledge, Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect is the top paying IT certification with an average salary of $175,761.
- Whether you’re a hobbyist or a professional developer who mainly uses Google’s services (Firebase, Google Maps API) in your application, learning GCP would be beneficial to you or your company. GCP provides easy management and monitoring of APIs that are supported by Google by default.
- Despite the limited features and products offered by GCP, it has pretty powerful integration with Google’s open-source technologies like Kubernetes. Kubernetes is a famous orchestration tool for managing containers. Modern applications are usually deployed on controlled containers in the cloud. And if you’re interested in operating Kubernetes, then learning GCP will make you more valuable than learning other cloud providers.
Below is a visual representation of the core services for AWS, Azure, and GCP. You can use this as a reference when studying or working on a specific cloud platform to easily differentiate their respective service counterparts:
What is the
If you are looking for the top/best AWS certification course online to start your career then you are landed at the right place.
DevOpsScool is one of the top online institutes for AWS training and certification Programs in top cities of India like Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, and more. We offer you both AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate and Professional level certification training programs in online and offline classroom mode. This AWS certification Training Program is specially designed for beginners to learn AWS from scratch to an advanced level. This course gives you the practical knowledge, skills, and confidence to start your career as an AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate.
AWS certification is one of the topmost demands in this current era. This training by top experts/trainers covers all the important topics required and related to courses, Alarms, and many more. Our Top experts/trainers are always there for support and ready to clarify all your doubts and questions.
The AWS course will cost you around 20k Indian rupees; enroll it now.
List of AWS Certification
Basically, there is 11 main Aws certification. Mentioned as follows:
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner– Foundational
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty
- AWS Certified Big Data – Speciality
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Speciality
- AWS Certified Machine Learning – Speciality
- AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder -Speciality
AWS Certification Path
AWS Certification Cost
The best Aws certification level course that will cost you around 20000InR…
Click on the above link to give a boost to your carrier as AWS certified professional.
* Best salary for AWS Certified Professional
As an AWS certified professional
Certification 2022 Average Salary
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional $154,548
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate $153,142
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate $158,777
AWS Certified Developer – Associate $159,767
Best AWS Certification Video Tutorials
Here is the list of top AWS video Certification Tutorials
Best AWS certification excercise dumps