scmGalaxy is a community initiatives based on Software configuration management that helps community members to optimize their software development process, Software Development Life Cycle optimization, Agile Methodologies and improve productivity across all aspects of Java development, including Build Scripts, Testing, Issue Tracking, Continuous Integration, Code Quality and more. scmGalaxy group that helps organisations optimize their software development process. We provide consulting, training and mentoring services in Agile Development Practices such as Version Management, Continuous Integration, Build Management, Test-Driven Development, Acceptance-Test Driven Development, Build Automation, Code Quality Practices and Automated Testing.
We provide job oriented training in the area of Configuration management, Build and Release Engineering. Candidates with engineering or software background and looking to either start or change their career to Build and Release Engineering, would benefit most from this training. Instructor-led training course offered in India, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune, Mumbai and Hydrabad. Instructor is an expert in Software configuration management, Build and release engineering with more than 15 years industry experience in india.The Goal of the course make the training attendants equip with all the concepts of build and release engineering.
- Mail – info@scmGalaxy.com
- Call – +91 700 483 5930
- WhatsApp – +91 700 483 5930
- Skype – scmGalaxy
To bring your team up to speed with agile development, We can also run the from Continuous Integration to Continuous Delivery with autoamted course within your premises.
This course is an intensive 1-day & 2-day workshop with a mixture of teaching and lab exercises. Currently, this course is offered exclusively as an on-site course. Please contact us for more details.
This is a hands-on, practical course designed to teach specialised skills for real-world development situations. It is thus primarily aimed at a SCM Engineer, Build/Release Engineer and developer audience.
The course is modular and flexible – depending on specific student needs and requests. Through our trainings, you benefit from the wide experience and architectural expertise of our team. We bring that experience to you in an highly interactive, intensely hands-on setting.
The Working With Continuous Integration training course provides the learning and hands-on experience required to jump start a software development team’s adoption of continuous integration. Using a project-centric blended learning model, the students will examine common testing strategies, learn the fundamental concepts of continuous integration, set up a continuous integration environment, and incorporate continuous integration into their project’s SCM environment.
The Working With Continuous Integration can be delivered using Bamboo, Jenkins, AnthillPro, TeamCity and BuildForge.
If you need help setting up a CI environment, consider extending this course with two days of expert-led consulting.
In the Working With Continuous Integration training course, you’ll learn:
- Introduction to Continuous Integration
- What Is CI?
- Why CI?
- CI Philosophy
- Advantages of CI Within Software Development
- How to Implement CI
- Setting Up a CI Environment
- CI Tools
- Automated Builds
- Automated Tests
- Committing Code
- Creating a Full-featured CI Environment
- Components of a Full-featured Environment
- Requirements of a CI Environment
- Organizational Impact and Buy-in
- Developer Philosophy
- DB Integration
- Automated DB Integration
- Continuous DB Integration
- Continuous Testing
- Automated Unit, Integration, System and Functional Tests
- Writing Tests for Defects
- Integration of Automated Testing With CI
- Continuous Quality
- Code Inspection vs. Code Testing
- Automated Code Analysis
- Code Analysis Tools
- Continuous Deployment
- Release and Labeling Strategies
- Continuous Improvement
- The Feedback Loop
- The Metrics Loop
- The Improvement Cycle
- Best Practices
- Best of Breed Tools
- Best Practices for Quality Software
- Best Practices for CI
- Rolling Out CI Within Your Organization
- Defining and Measuring Metrics and Reporting
- Defining Proper Metrics
- Measuring and Reporting
- Implementing a Change Strategy to Achieve Desired Metrics
- How to configure Elastic filebeat 8.3 with Elasticseach? - August 11, 2022
- How to Configure IP Network with ‘nmtui’ Tool - August 11, 2022
- Istio Tutorials: How to install & configure istio?￼ - August 11, 2022