revanthreddy created the topic: creating a maven project by using hudson
iam new to maven.can any body help me how to create a new project by using hudson tool and also please give me necessary project structure hoe to create war file by using pom.xml
rajeshkumar replied the topic: Re: creating a maven project by using hudson
This you can achieve using 2 steps.
1. First write your pom.xml – For generating war files using maven, you can use following plugins.
2. Setup Jobs in Hudson and configure jobs using maven
hope this helps..
Twitt me @ twitter.com/RajeshKumarIn
Latest posts by Rajesh Kumar (see all)
- Git Errors and Solutions Database - February 15, 2020
- Git Command Tutorials Guide with Example - February 15, 2020
- Top 33 Free Jenkins Plugins and their Tutorials with step by step guide. - February 14, 2020